Honored Contributor

TSV by SG Tomorrow

[ Edited ]

Anybody see any hints on what Susan will be talking about at the midnight hour tonight?

Regular Contributor
Sorry, I don’t but I would love for it to be the skorts she offered several years ago. Sadly I only purchased one but it has held up so well and still looks as good as the day I received it. It can be dressed up with heels for the office or worship or dressed down with sneakers for a casual look and it’s perfect for the golf course! ⛳️
Honored Contributor

@livinthelife101    Are you saying the tsv will be a skort?  If yes, have you seen it?  I haven't nor have I gotten an email aobut it yet.

Respected Contributor

I hope it is not a skort.  I know many like them but I do not.  When it is hot out I do not like the extra bulk of a short and skirt combo.  I found some great skirts to wear in hot weather called Ripskirt Hawaii.  Check out the site,  They are not cheap (but neither is any clothing on Q!) but very comfy and cute. Great CS and free shipping!!

Regular Contributor
@PINKdogWOOD No, I have no idea what the SG TSV is. I just enjoy my skirt from her line so much that I was hoping she might bring those back, even if not a TSV. Sorry for the confusion
Honored Contributor

Re: TSV by SG Tomorrow

[ Edited ]

@bargainsgirl wrote:

I hope it is not a skort.  I know many like them but I do not.  When it is hot out I do not like the extra bulk of a short and skirt combo.  I found some great skirts to wear in hot weather called Ripskirt Hawaii.  Check out the site,  They are not cheap (but neither is any clothing on Q!) but very comfy and cute. Great CS and free shipping!!

Thanks!  I did check out the website and I like that the skirts have pockets.  However, the "size chart" leaves a lot to be desired!  No hip measurement???  And they are on the pricy side.

Agree about the skort.  Much prefer a regular skirt or dress--no shorts, skorts, capris, crops, etc. for me!

Respected Contributor

I would like it to be a short also.  Because I do not like them and I love Susan's products.  I am trying to cut down my clothes buying and not been too successful at it.  If it is a short, I will not be tempted to buy  Anything else, I will probably make a purchase.  

Respected Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

@bargainsgirl wrote:

Thanks!  I did check out the website and I like that the skirts have pockets.  However, the "size chart" leaves a lot to be desired!  No hip measurement???  And they are on the pricy side.

Agree about the skort.  Much prefer a regular skirt or dress--no shorts, skorts, capris, crops, etc. for me!

So yes they go by waist size.  I am typically M and pear shape.  So first time I ordered the large thinking i would need room in hip area.  I was wrong.  I measured myself and was closer to M so I tried that size and it worked.  Now I have 2 in size M.  If you sign up for emails you will get notices when there is a sale.  But act quickly-they sell out fast!

Respected Contributor

If its an open front cardigan Im giving up!

Contributor

Pretty sure that it is a blazer. On her Facebook page it looks like a knit blazer under $60.