Honored Contributor

Does any one have these?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

I'm wondering about them too. I don't have lamps in my home. I have all recessed lighting with the exception of a ceiling fan/ light in my kitchen.I'm wondering how I can keep these charged if I don't have a socket to put them in?

Perhaps someone who has these bulbs can comment. Thanks.

Respected Contributor

I haven't, but am curious if the bulb is on, power goes off, and you need to remove the bulb....is the bulb hot to the touch?

......You look like I need a drink.....
Esteemed Contributor

You could buy a lamp......................

Honored Contributor

these are a very interesting TSV.

i am thinking about getting one or two sets.

i do have tons of lamps in my home......not all are 60 watt lamps though.

it is a great idea. i do wish they would have included 8 sockets since here are 8 bulbs.

i am particularly intrigued about the life of the bulb. wish there had been some in the three way style.

the pricing on these seems good also.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@CAcableGirl2 wrote:

I haven't, but am curious if the bulb is on, power goes off, and you need to remove the bulb....is the bulb hot to the touch?

I wonder if the power goes off, do they light up,without having to re move them?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

@CAcableGirl2 wrote:

I wonder if the power goes off, do they light up,without having to re move them?

@goldensrbest 

no, you do not have to remove them, they should last up to four hours if the electricity is cut.

you can also attach them to the special base that is included and use them around the home for four hours.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Emergency backup feature: functions as an emergency lightbulb by sensing when there's no power and lighting automatically, provided that its lamp's switch is flipped to the on position

Frequent Contributor

RE: I haven't, but am curious if the bulb is on, power goes off, and you need to remove the bulb....is the bulb hot to the touch?

No, the LED buld will not be hot like an incandesent light bulb, it will be warm but you would be able to remove from lamp withot any issues of burning fingers.

Also, if you want a bright light go with the daylight rather than the softwhite which gives off a yellow color.

Respected Contributor

I was so intrigued by these light bulbs that I asked my husband to turn on "his" TV in the living room.  He informed me that he's been replacing light bulbs with LED's gradually in the house for a few years.  He said these are nothing special and can be bought at Home Depot for a MUCH less expensive price.  I checked and he's right!

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!