Frequent Contributor

TSV bug killer or bug catcher again

BORING!! Couldn’t QVC find something brand new and exciting for a Memorial DAY special??
Esteemed Contributor

Re: TSV bug killer or bug catcher again

Funny I was chasing mosquitoes which I have never really done. I was thinking about the special until I saw the price.  I instead went to a local grocery store and bought a can of  product for under 6 bucks.  Goodbye bugs, so far.  And if that doesn'tr work come tomorrow I will call my 'service' that I have on contract to use their product.  Works for me and no guess work.  

Esteemed Contributor

I don't like those bug zappers at all,would mever buy one.  Too many harmless insects killed..moths,lightening bugs etc. We just spray up with Cutter,smells good and does the job for a few $.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

A.  It’s not a zapper. 

B. Some people live in rural areas and don’t have the benefit, good or bad, of a town or city spraying to keep mosquitoes at bay. 

I’ve bought three of these traps, each time at a TSV price. All of them are out and working. I’m glad that someone who might have been considering getting one has another chance at a TSV price. 

Keepin' it real.
New Contributor

just what I thought.

Honored Contributor

@esmerelda wrote:

A.  It’s not a zapper. 

B. Some people live in rural areas and don’t have the benefit, good or bad, of a town or city spraying to keep mosquitoes at bay. 

I’ve bought three of these traps, each time at a TSV price. All of them are out and working. I’m glad that someone who might have been considering getting one has another chance at a TSV price. 

I have the older model of this.  I work out in the yard all the time, and so far, since it is running this year I have not been accosted by bugs even in the front yard.  Usually, besides mosquitoes, there's those little flying bugs that get right in your ears or eyes.  And, I often wear an OFF device on my pants, but haven't had to do that yet this year.  

I do have two issues with it and I think they have fixed at least one of them.  You have to take the unit apart to replace the light.  I think newer models may be just pull the lamp out and put a new one in.  Also, it's a bit difficult to empty, at least for me.  I end up letting bugs get back out when I'm trying to empty it.  It's hard to get that piece with the flap out.  

Trusted Contributor

What a snooze!!

Esteemed Contributor

It doesn’t zap, a lot of people wanted the green and their are plenty of other channels to watch.