Super Contributor

Does the body creme have glitter in it? They never show it close up on the skin so it's hard to tell on TV. 

Regular Contributor
They said no glitter or sparkle. They showed it on the models arms and didn’t look much different from a normal body butter but sometimes it doesn’t come across as well on TV.
Super Contributor

Thanks for your reply. I read some of the reviews on the three piece body creme and a few people were complaining that they had glitter.

Respected Contributor

I heard a few of the hosts say several times, no glitter. I hope they are right. My guess is that there isn't any. Let's hope or back it goes for me.

Respected Contributor

There is NO glitter in the cream. I don't think many people would purchase it with glitter....I wouldn't for sure. 

Trusted Contributor

Early summer Philosophy's TSV had the glowing body lotion, presented also as not having glitter in it, and it did indeed have glitter in it.  Hopefully they rethought this and did not formulate this particular body creme with any glitter.  We'll have to wait and see.

Contributor

Received mine today and there is no glitter.  It does make your skin look a little shiny but not glittery.  Just like healthy skin.