Respected Contributor

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@65and fabulous wrote:

I am a knitter, and I could knit one of these using Merino wool......and I would pay $400.00 at least for the wool alone. The patterns are beautifully complex and would take an expert knitter quite some time to knit.

Every year I buy at least one sweater. I love them!  They are so soft because of the wonderful Merino wool, and very warm.  Sometimes I wear my long sweaters as a coat, and on a freezing day, I wear one under a coat.

The Quality of these sweaters is Excellent. They will last forever!  I use a wool wash and lay them flat to dry. No worries about taking care of them.

I always look forward to this Happy St. Patrick's Day on QVC! 

@65and fabulous  Word!

Exactly! I'm a knitter too and I wanted a sweater coat so I ordered!!! I just received it this morning and it's gorgeous!!! I love it and it's perfect for Chicago this time of year. It's beautifully made , so happy ! Thank you Ireland for this wonderful piece 

Honored Contributor

After watching my order go from “in process, to “back ordered”, to “in process” again, my two TSV sweaters finally arrived today and they are gorgeous!  I ordered the green and the blue. Yesterday it was in the 70’s here, today it’s 44* so it’s a perfect opportunity to wear a nice Irish sweater.  I already had on a camo top so I chose the green one. I think it looks really classy.