Honored Contributor

@jbinrwc wrote:

Disappointed that they are no longer offering Inis fragrances.  One of my favorites.

@jbinrwc   Mine too.  I found it on Amazon recently.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor
How frustrating the web site crashed today of all days & cannot accurately review ITEMS RECENTLY ON AIR.
Trusted Contributor

Wool, wool, wool.....my ancestors are from Ireland but I have a raging allergy to wool....

no sweaters for me today!

Respected Contributor

!

@jbinrwc wrote:

Disappointed that they are no longer offering Inis fragrances.  One of my favorites.

I like it too.

Contributor
I think these are beautiful sweaters, but I just can't bring myself to buy dark wool items in March. Also kind of done with the moto-jacket asymmetric zippers. Would love a V-neck cotton cardigan in spring brights!
Valued Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@jbinrwc wrote:

@jbinrwc   Mine too.  I found it on Amazon recently.

Are they no longer being carried by QVC officially? or just no inventory due to covid? 

Esteemed Contributor

I am waiting for DD to call with this years choice for this year.  So many new styles and colors to choose from.  Love these sweaters and hand wash and dry flat. Wrap in tissue paper and store in drawer for the summer. No moth issue. 

Trusted Contributor

This TSV sweater is similar to a sweater QVC sold a couple of years ago that I bought and have loved. The only difference is that mine has 3 buttons instead of the zipper. I'm not sure I care for the zipper closure on this new one.

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Honored Contributor

While I was still working, I bought an Irish wool wrap with pockets from QVC.  I used it at work to cover my shoulders especially in the summer with the AC blasting.

Though it was wool, it was soft like a stuffed toy bunny, not scratchy or itchy at all.  I retired 11 years ago and I still use it.  It's great to use in the car.  The moths don't bother it.  I have washed it many times in cold water and Woolite and it looks great.

The TSV is really nice and the price is great, but the fact that I don't need another sweater and I thought Jane looked heavier than she is while wearing it.  I am short like Jane and a bit bigger than her, so I passed without sulking.  The style, IMO, would not look good on me.

It looked better on the tall thin models.  The bulk of the sweater and wide hips don't mesh well for me.

I do think it's a good value.

Super Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

I don't like the commercialization of a saint's feast day!

Like St. Valentine or St. Nicholas? 😂