Respected Contributor

Big bulky sweaters and junky jewelry- no thanks.

Esteemed Contributor
Honored Contributor

It's difficult trying to please everyone all the time.  Some like them, some don't.

I love thick cardigans and sweater coats, too.  

Honored Contributor

Nothing warmer than a soft wool sweater but I wouldn't want to dry clean or fight the moths in the summer. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Foxxee wrote:

It's difficult trying to please everyone all the time.  Some like them, some don't.

I love thick cardigans and sweater coats, too.  

So nice there is a variety of shows for everyone to choose from.  I can't wait to receive the charcoal TSV.  It's going to be perfect a lot of times throughout the year where it's cold but I don't want/need a heavier coat.

Honored Contributor

Irish sweaters were on my "want list" for someday when I'd eventually lose weight.  Years would come and go, and no sweater.  I was able to realize that wish last year when I bought my first bunch.  I've since continued to lose and now a few of those sweaters are too big.  I have nothing to lose, trying to carefully shrink them a tad.  Even so, I bought a couple more today in a smaller size.  I think they're beautiful, comfortable, and they really keep me warm when there's a chill in the air.  I'm thinking about the Kilronan poncho too.  

Respected Contributor

Disappointed that they are no longer offering Inis fragrances.  One of my favorites.

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama
Valued Contributor

I am a knitter, and I could knit one of these using Merino wool......and I would pay $400.00 at least for the wool alone. The patterns are beautifully complex and would take an expert knitter quite some time to knit.

Every year I buy at least one sweater. I love them!  They are so soft because of the wonderful Merino wool, and very warm.  Sometimes I wear my long sweaters as a coat, and on a freezing day, I wear one under a coat.

The Quality of these sweaters is Excellent. They will last forever!  I use a wool wash and lay them flat to dry. No worries about taking care of them.

I always look forward to this Happy St. Patrick's Day on QVC! 

Honored Contributor

I don't like the commercialization of a saint's feast day!

Esteemed Contributor

@65and fabulous wrote:

I am a knitter, and I could knit one of these using Merino wool......and I would pay $400.00 at least for the wool alone. The patterns are beautifully complex and would take an expert knitter quite some time to knit.

Every year I buy at least one sweater. I love them!  They are so soft because of the wonderful Merino wool, and very warm.  Sometimes I wear my long sweaters as a coat, and on a freezing day, I wear one under a coat.

The Quality of these sweaters is Excellent. They will last forever!  I use a wool wash and lay them flat to dry. No worries about taking care of them.

I always look forward to this Happy St. Patrick's Day on QVC! 

@65and fabulous  Word!