Esteemed Contributor

Re: TSV - Women w/Control 5/30

@itsmagic

Leah is rocking that dress  She looks fabulous

Esteemed Contributor

@StephaniM wrote:

They are vivid but really fun for summer.  Just try one to see if you like it.  Try it on, ask a friend, your DH or the mailman what they think of it.  Fashion should be fun and a great way to step out of your comfort zone.  Don’t be afraid to try new things, you may find your really love it and will rock the brights all summer.

JUST  TRY IT!!!   I bet you look fantastic in it!

That is not good advice. It will costs you $10.00 to try it on if you decide to return it. I think this dress is too much. Bold prints and maxis are not a good mix. If you want a maxi, try it on at a B&M store to make sure it fits. You can order from other sites with free shipping and returns. Just beware.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Everyone looks good in a black maxi dress. 

Another printed maxi TSV? I just purchased her TSV with 2 maxi dresses a few weeks ago.  Looks like her other dresses.

Honored Contributor

Did Leah change?  When I was home at lunch I saw her and she was wearing one of the prints but she had a black tunic top belted over the top.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

'Now that I'm thinking about it'............In the Fall, we can wear a pull-over (maybe even chunky) sweater over the Tribal option (or whatever it's called; the shades of neutral, browns, etc).

It would look like a Fall midi-maxi skirt.

(I'm glad that I thought about that...........something to consider.......)

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

p.s.

Renee's stand-in assistant recommended that we go with our hip size, when unsure of choosing a size.

That makes sense (to me).

And, yes, Leah looks fabulous in these dresses.  Not too tight in the backside, etc.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

It does not look good on everyone wearing it. It is not flattering when it gives one a square figure. 

Respected Contributor

I bought the flower print and the abstract. I love Renne's Maxi dresses. I am 5'9" so I can pull them off easily. I practically lived in them last summer. I don't know why I need more but I think these are quite cute. I agree, go up a size. The como jersey is comfortable and I like the way it hangs. 

Honored Contributor

Everything seems to be LOUD and screaming.  Too busy for me.

Respected Contributor

I like a couple of the prints, but the dress itself is yucky. I never, ever see women wearing maxi dresses. I can't imagine dragging all that fabric around in hot weather. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~