Honored Contributor

Nice looking wigs, however, why don't they offer a salt & pepper wig.  I think the blond wigs with darker roots look really good and wish they would do that with some of the lighter brown using dark brown roots.  Even the red with darker roots.  It makes the wig look even more real and i think it is more attractive.  Cat HappyHeart  p.s. Jane looked lovely in the red wig.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 Yes, I like the more natural look and like your suggestion regarding the roots.  I have never worn a wig and I think I would feel very uncomfortable in one.  But I understand there are many reasons why people use them and think it is important for them to be as natural looking/feeling as possible.  I think if I had a disease and went bald, I would proudly display my baldness, but I realize that probably is not the norm.

Honored Contributor
I’m seriously considering the lightest pixie. That my style but my roots aren’t that dark.
Esteemed Contributor

Was disappointed in the color choices.  I have never tried a Hairdo wig, but have tried a Toni Brattin hairpiece. The color is hard to match and the clips broke immediately.  I felt very self conscious.