Esteemed Contributor

This is the url for the previous version- 

http://www.qvc.com/Hover-Scrubber-Cordless-Dual-Head-Mop-%26-More-w4-Microfiber-Pads.product.V34444....

But when you search for V34444 it swtiches over to the tsv listing- very sneaky of QVC! I did see at a quick glance that it had 3/5 stars- with around 100 reviews. 

Respected Contributor

thanks @Nightowlz

i'm still unsure about ordering or not.  I don't like having to return items.  

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Esteemed Contributor

@luvzchiz wrote:

thanks @Nightowlz

i'm still unsure about ordering or not.  I don't like having to return items.  

I don't like returning either, @luvzchiz, but I don't like paying for something that doesn't fulfill the promises made during the presentation. 

Just keep the box, if it doesn't perform to your expectations, put it back in the box and put the return label on it.  Put it out for the mailman.  You don't even have to leave your house.  If it didn't work, mark the reason for return as DEFECTIVE.  You should not be charged one cent.

HTH

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Super Contributor

@Nightowlz thank you for the reviews very helpful!

I wish it was a cordless steam mop.

Esteemed Contributor

I wanted the coral, so I ordered.  Most often, I use my swifter jet for quickie cleaning.  This appears to be much more useful - hope so anyways!

Occasional Contributor

She was talking about when they offered the older version that they sold 16,000 of them.  That's why it's so weird there are no reviews.

Occasional Contributor

That took me to the TSV they are offering now.  No reviews.

Occasional Contributor

This explains why they they aren't showing the reviews.  They're not good.

Respected Contributor

to me the reviews look like most reviews some love , some hate it , & some probably haven't read instructions or it does not fit their needs. 

I ended up ordering it mainly because it doesn't need a cord , seems like it can be used quickly ,and is lightweight . On rainy days I am forever mopping dog prints off of vinyl floors and I have a painted floor that I bet this will work on.

After purchasing I saw that the battery's life expectancy is 2 years . I thought ..oh no .. but DH said that is pretty good actually. I hope the company stays in business long enough to purchase another by then.

I will save the box for it's warranty life (a year ?) --we have a basement  Smiley Happy I definitely will purchase more pads!

I have a 'Sonic ' by shark that does a great job but takes more time and has to be plugged in and have a cord managed. 

I do love microfiber pads for cleaning.

Respected Contributor

People have now posted reviews on line for the previous version of this product.  Most of them have 5 stars and a few have 1 star.

I suspect that some people expected it to work like a vacuum cleaner which it is not.