Honored Contributor
Hover scrubber
" It don’t go in the corners like I like but other wise I like it "
Would you recommend this product as a gift?Yes
Who would this be a perfect gift for?Moms

Poor performer
" This is a poor quality cleaning tool. It doesn't have enough power to get any spots off tile. Motor drags if you apply even light pressure. Not impressed at all. "
Would you recommend this product as a gift?No

Yes we can clean and not lift a ton!
" Opened package; took 3 minutes to put together; it was fully charged....."GREAT"; I read instructions and with a big smile, honey I went to work! My wood floors are soooo beautiful! It is so light weight and cleans without me really doing anything except me keeping my face out of my mirror from smiling so much! I recommend this product to seniors, handicap with limited walking or stand, youth ( 12 and over), and anyone who doesn't want to work too hard, but want a great outcome! Do not wait to purchase this item. FYI......extra pads come with it! Also the 4 pads are washable! and no streaking on my wood floors. I only wet the two pads and stuck them on the bottom of the Hover scrubber and poured a little cleaner on my wood floor and let the Hoover Scrubber do what it does baby! Life is good and I am a cleaning and happy QVC member. Thanks for presenting this item and thanks for the wonderful products QVC continue to sell. Now, stop reading my review and get your Hover Scruber today. One more FYI: I purchased "GREEN" for GO! Now get going folks and you will see the magic and smile just like I do when I am using this product. "

Best product
5 out of 5
Anonymous 02-12-18
" This little machine is truly remarkable. It dose everything and more. its easy to use and makes all my floor look great I especially like how my wood floors look it cleans and polish.
Thank you for such a great product
Kathy "

Disappointed
" This may be an ok product for someone without pets. I have dogs and need to be able to put a little muscle behind the cleaning. I found this product did not deep clean, but just glided over the surface. "

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz

Thanks!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor
works great
" I have enjoyed using this mop to scrub my floors. My kitchen and bathroom are tile/vinyl and this mop is easy to use and requires less work than using a regular mop. I squirt the cleaner on the floor, turn on the mop and all I have to do is guide it. It gets rid of all the sticky/food spills, etc. I am glad this mop was invented. "

Trusted Contributor

Just looking at the speed of it isn't impressive at all.  My hand held scrubber that I got from Q awhile ago spins much faster that the TSV.  And it comes with a microfiber pad that handles my shower walls and doesn't scratch them.  Not to mention the brushes. 

Honored Contributor
Never worked
" Refused to charge. Plugged it in 2 weeks ago. Went to use it, and it did not turn on. Checked charge light, and it won't come on. I would put zero stars but system wont let.me "

Not happy
" Not happy w/product as it's on the way to being returned. Did not appear to me as advertised during the TV demo. "

Good product!
" I bought this product in hopes it would clean my tile and laminate floors without the back pain of leaning over a traditional mop, pushing a heavy mop head back and forth to clean and then all over again to rinse. Each time I mopped I ended up with a so-so cleaned floor and an aching back. Not now! The Hover scrubber is lightweight, I can get under furniture with it, and when the job is done, I can simply machine wash the dirty pads. I keep it plugged in so it's always ready. I love it! "
Who would this be a perfect gift for?Grandparents

Time and back saver
" Already loved it from the moment I used it. Today I came home and the dog had chewed a pen and then walked the ink all over the entire house 2500 square feet of marble I thought okay here's your test. It was amazing cleaned it up in 10 minutes. With no chemicals all I use is water when I went to disinfect with it I use a solution of either peroxide alcohol or vinegar in a spray bottle. I use it to clean the shower floors the shower walls every single inch of non carpeted flooring. Absolutely love the fact that I don't have to stop unplug it and plug it in somewhere else. "

NO POWER
" First off did not receive instructions sheet. GOOD IDEA but it needs more POWER. "
Who would this be a perfect gift for?Grandparents

wasn't happy
" really didn't do the job. very lightweight didn't pick up the dirt like you see on the show don't waste your time or money "

Honored Contributor
too lightweight
" This machine is way to light to get any real cleaning done. It left swirl marks on my
wood floors. I spent more time with this than I do with a mop! Good idea, but needs
work.
 "

Does not clean floor
" I was excited to get something that would allow me to mop. I have a back problem that prevents me from moping, but this product does absolutely nothing to clean the floor
One would think that at this price it would at least clean some. Do not waste your
money. Don Ashley's mop is easy to use and at half the cost. QVC, what happened
to quality control.
 "

TOTALLY USELESS
" I have been buying things from QVC for over 25 years. Mostly great stuff. This is by far the most useless thing I have purchased. You have to sweep your floor first because it doesn't pick up anything, just pushes it around, and if you want to put even a bit of pressure to kind of scrub an area, it stops. I did not try on bathroom walls, etc. but this is a waste of time and money. It doesn't clean anything. I got it for my hardwood floors, for dust, a bit of cat hair, just normal stuff, again, it just pushes dirt around.
Plus, I think it is defective or something. The charge lasts about 8 minutes!! so I will send back as defective as that is absolutely NOT what they said on TV to get a buck. Still, even at only 8 minutes of charge, it still doesn't pick up or clean anything.
If you have floors that are dusty, not dirty, and have nothing on them, maybe you will like this rather worthless thing. Otherwise, save your money.
 "

Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@Nightowlz

Thanks!

@winamac1 Your Welcome. I guess the links works for some but not for me so I posted some of the reviews so people can read them.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

you should be able to see the old reviews here from when it was offered in the past.

https://www.qvc.com/Hover-Scrubber-Cordless-Dual-Head-Mop-%26-More-w4-Microfiber-Pads.product.V34444...

V34444

106 reviews and a 3.1 rating. reviews beginning from april, 2017.

@sunshine45 Q has it fixed when you click on your link it takes you to the TSV not Item V34444. If you serach that item # it goes to the TSV. Guess they don't want us to see all the bad reviews.

The only way I was able to get to the older item number so I could read the reviews was by finding it on Google & clicking that link to get to the page. There is more then 1 link but there is 1 that will take you to V34444.

@Nightowlz

that does not happen for me. when i click on the link it takes me to the older item number with all of the reviews. i am using a laptop and firefox browser. maybe it depends on what electronic device you are using? either way, it is easy to find via google also.

@sunshine45 I'm using Chrome. Since the link did not work for me thought I would post some of the reviews so others could read them.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks, @Nightowlz.  I am considering trying this out.  What I came away with from the reviews you posted is that it doesn't deep clean, but neither does Swiffer.  It sounds as if some people may have applied too much down pressure while using resulting in the handle breaking.  I find myself doing this with a Swiffer. 

I plan to give it a good workout in the 30 day window they give us.  If it doesn't perform as promised, I am sending it back as defective.  All it should cost is a little time and effort, but no $$ if it doesn't work as demonstrated.  Hopefully, the presentation is telling the truth.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Respected Contributor

@Nightowlz  Thank you for taking the time to post the reviews.  I know that takes some time and it was very kind of you to do so because the reviews, while not always correct, did help me make a decision.

Again, thank you.  I really appreciate it!