Frequent Contributor

Re: TSV Vionics - why such limited sizes in each color

I knew this would sell out quickly because of the price, so I ordered during the pre-sale. I came back for a possible second pair about 3 AM Eastern time today, and my size was sold out.

I did think it was very nice that they offered the high tide at a much reduced price since The TSV sold out so early.

This did sell out last year, because I bought a pair during that TSV, too. I don’t think they were trying to get rid of these, I’m just glad to see the affordable price points. Hopefully the toe post will not be too short on these like with the Mona’s that I ordered a few months ago.
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I have these in black that I bought a few months ago. I LOVE them. I have been wanting the greige for so long but that color is always sold out. I was going to buy the macaroon but it sold out in my size before I could finish placing my order. I have no idea why QVC would make an item with such limited quantities a TSV. I have never seen that before. Fine to present @ a good price but as a TSV? Made no sense to me.
Honored Contributor

I ordered then cancelled because I still have 2 pairs of last year TSV Tide style that I can't wear because they are too wide.

My fault for "assuming" no need to try on because I have many pairs.

Then I saw same "plastic" food bed and they get slippery.

The newer Vionics do not have the quality of my original pairs from years past.

Frequent Contributor

I’m so irritated with the whole Tsv thing. It was a hot mess I couldn’t get the colors and sizes . It wouldn’t go to the page very well when tried to order. I tried calling it went to some Number that wasn’t even the right order number.no help on line ,no help on the phone.Such a Mess! Everything sold out or they didn’t have enough to start. Not Good QVC. I got one on a waitlist one wouldn’t go to the wait list. Don’t even know if I will get tone! All just barely when it started? I order less and less all the time! Not good business practices at all!