Honored Contributor

TSV Vionics - why such limited sizes in each color

during first 5 minutes.????

Super Contributor

Re: TSV Vionics - why such limited sizes in each color

@homedecor1 wrote:

It was a previous Tsv and it is probably the remaining stock.

Contributor

I thought the same thing.  The available colors are nothing special either.  I would have purchased the mustard as it was different.  I tuned in at 12:09 and that color just sold out along with one or two others.  Average TSV.  At least QVC is being consistent.  Boring.  

Honored Contributor

To create panic buying.  

Personally, I hate when they allow pre-sales to deplete the stock to that degree.  But, I'm not interested in this TSV anyways.  

Contributor

@mistyada wrote:

@homedecor1 wrote:

It was a previous Tsv and it is probably the remaining stock.

Well, that makes sense.  But still disappointing.  

Honored Contributor

I ordered three pair, then went back & read the reviews.  Needless to say, there were enough negative reviews that I second-guessed myself & cancelled my order.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

i have numerous versions of their TIDE sandals and they are very comfortable to me. i cannot wear a lot of thong style sandals but these are great for everyday and on the beach. they wear like iron.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

They sold too many during the presale.

I bought a pair last year, but never wore them often.  The fabric for the toe post is not long enough.  The shoe is very uncomfortable in that area.

They are cute sandals, but I wouldn't buy them again.

Honored Contributor

If you read the reviews, I'd be leery to order.  Probably would be getting a return.  Lots of horrible reviews the first time around.

Honored Contributor

No longer a Vionics fan.  The footbeds aren't wipe-able.  I mean they are, but really they're not.

Today's are described as a jersey cloth footbed.  Yuck.

Living at the beach, your feet get dirty easily.  I'm constantly rinsing my feet off outside and wiping down my sandals and flip flops.

The older orthaheel styles had a hard surface that could be cleaned/disinfected.  I stocked up big time on the styles I wore and have a dozen pairs in different colors that haven't been worn yet.  

Hopefully, they'll make a few styles I like that aren't that funky footbed where you can see where your toes sit...takes away from a pretty pedicure.