Respected Contributor

I really think the vendors presenting the TSVs should have an assistant to take turns throughout the day.  It's a very long day for them and the amount of times they show the TSVs must be a strain on them. 

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Contributor

I wonder if they make a % of what they sell.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't think they're working too hard.....I've had longer days before. After all, they're lucky to have so much air time to sell.

Respected Contributor

They do have other reps.  I was up until almost 3 am Sunday & flipped over to see what was on QVC.  Another person was working with the QVC host, showing the food processor TSV.  My observation is that the main vendor, such as Laura, is on during the first presentation & then on again several times during the day & evening.  Alternates seem to be on in the middle of the night & early morning hours.

Honored Contributor

I know pulling an all-nighter is especially hard on the older vendors like Laura and Bob Mackie.  Twenty-somethings can easily do it; it gets harder as one ages.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Most do.

Trusted Contributor

I'm sure if the vendors wanted an assistant they would have one.  The ones that don't,  probably just prefer to present the product themselves.

Honored Contributor

Re: TSV Vendors

[ Edited ]

@K9buddy wrote:

I'm sure if the vendors wanted an assistant they would have one.  The ones that don't,  probably just prefer to present the product themselves.

Or don't want to spend the money to hire someone else or work for a company that doesn't want to spend the money to hire someone else. Or are superstitious, don't trust anyone else with their baby, or feel they work best under pressure. Could be lots of reasons.

Josie Maran does not do well with long hours or middle of the night shows and tends to get rambly and spacey, which is kind of funny. I think I'd be the same way. Angel and Patrick are wonderful to watch no matter what time of day or night it is. Susan Graver has as much energy at midnight as she does at 2:00pm and I don't know how she does it. I really like Jamie Kern Lima, but she always seems like she's playing beat the clock no matter what time it is and talks so fast she makes me feel nervous. She has another rep to do some shows, but I don't think it's made a difference.