Trusted Contributor

Hi, any idea?

Cat Very HappyHeartCat Very Happy

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Super Contributor

@skittles2, I saw it as a TSV on January 20th. 

Trusted Contributor

@Toot1920

Hi, thank you.  I wonder what it will be? Sometimes people know ahead of time.

Cat Very HappyHeartCat Very Happy

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Valued Contributor

I am sure you now see it is the Vitamix E310 for $279 and free shipping. I have always wanted one and may just order it as it is an under the counter model and price seems great and the free shipping worth another $18 or so.

Anyone have this model or any input on this?

Honored Contributor

If I was going to get the Vitamix, I would want a deal with the other jar with it for dry stuff too like they have done in the past.  I also think that tamper holder thing is stupid.  Just more countertop clutter.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I was going to order the Vintage Mint color Vitamix TSV but I know it will be loud. I don’t want to leave my kitchen due to the noise. 

If the noise is not unbearable I would order it. I rather ask your opinions than have to return it.

Thanks.

Respected Contributor

Presentation today with food all day is in overkill.....an hour on ITKWD, then 45 min later another half hour presentation..... enough is enough! Just announced it will be presented again at 4pm, in 40 min.....

Respected Contributor

I found a site called blenderbabes.com that had three models of the Vitamix blenders on it running them side by side to compare the noise level. The TSV was the quietest of them all. It has a loudness level chart for each one also. 

I ordered the Vitamix TSV in the Vintage Mint on the 6 payments. If I am not happy I will return it but I am not thinking I will not being doing that.

My husband said he would buy it for my early 54th Anniversary 

present. Our Anniversary is in October. 

I will put feedback on the Kitchen forum when I use it a few times.

The price is excellent. 

Valued Contributor

Re: TSV VITAMIX

[ Edited ]

My Vitamix was very loud and extremely irritating.

So loud others complained every time I used it, and I must agree it was very loud.

I gave it away 3X and it was returned to me 3X stating it was too loud to use, and then I pulled out my other Panasonic blender and trashed the very loud  annoying Vitamix .

P..S. Before I trashed it I called Vitamix and they said that was the way it was made.

I am sorry I wasted my time and $ to buy my Vitamix, and also purchased a few Vitamix books so I have quite a  collection now and no Vitamix since it was impossible to use with that high pitch loud squeling noise.

Also using the Vitamix tamper was a real PITA.

Now I know I do not need fancy with bells and whistles when plain and dependable blenders are less costly and work very effectively without irritaing loud noise and vibrations to the point the Vitamix would move on the counter top which was very frightening when I saw that occur, and I did not even fill it too much when the movement began.

Respected Contributor

@GiantsLover. Was your Vitamix the same model as the TSV? 

I can’t cancel mine as it is in process so I will try it and see how it is when I get it.

Thanks for the feedback.