Honored Contributor

There are lists of things on garments that make them look cheap. On the top of many of those lists...LACE.  Just sayin'.

Honored Contributor

Not a fan of this top and so agree with why add more volume around the butt/hips. The skinny-mini girls look good but I've got some junk in the trunk and this is not going to work for me . Watched JRT last night and didn't think it did her any favors and the same with CG this a.m. at least on my TV--made them both look very wide.

Honored Contributor

Carolyn needs to size up. Every lump and bump shows. Gary just claimed it camouflages??? Sorry, it shows everything ....

Respected Contributor

It's all the vertical seaming on this tee shirt type material and the other Denim & Co tees that I dislike, especially the center seam in the front. It looks especially bad on the white choice. I think godets might have looked better.

Honored Contributor

Why are there 3 seams down the front of the top?  Not for me.   Cat Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

Why are there 3 seams down the front of the top?  Not for me.   Cat Happy

@Katcat1

Me neither.  My body shape is straight up and down - long torso - no curves at all.  The "flare" would look like a wilted tutu.

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA,   And, let's not forget the ridiculous price for this tee shirt with lace sleeves!

kindness is strength
Frequent Contributor

Boy - I hadn't seen a presentation on this but had read all the comments here. Just caught it on Q2. You were all right! This top is terrible, that lace is so unflattering ins't even funny.  Someone needs to go back to the drawing board with D&Co tops, this doesn't work.  

And yes, Carolyn as much as I do enjoy her, really needed to size up. Dont mean to be mean or snarky, I think just a fact of life. Stylists need to do a quality check before they dress these people too.

Esteemed Contributor

@wagirl wrote:

Not a fan of this top and so agree with why add more volume around the butt/hips. The skinny-mini girls look good but I've got some junk in the trunk and this is not going to work for me . Watched JRT last night and didn't think it did her any favors and the same with CG this a.m. at least on my TV--made them both look very wide.

----------------

I agree.  Rather than camouflage, I think it calls attention to that area!  Not for me either!

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I'll be glad when this lace-on-sportswear phase has passed.  I don't like lace except on gowns.... ballgown and wedding gowns.  You're right, lace sleeves are old lady wear. 

@Kachina624  AMEN..........