Honored Contributor

This TSV, and so many others, remind me of the items you would find on a rounder in the middle of a store.  Like misc. junky items they throw there as "gift" items when people are pressed for a gift and don't know what else to get someone.

Occasional Contributor

I have a yeti tumbler and it has a plastic lid with a hole in it, and it holds temperature very well. So I think this will hold temperature.

Esteemed Contributor

I purchased because I love to drink piping hot coffee while driving into work and when I arrive. I have purchased numerous one's from Target and such and they do not last or keep the drinks hot or cool as advertised.I figured that I would give these a try.

I spoke to my SIL and she brought a two pack from Costco that sounds very similar to these and they work well. She paid $15.00 for a (2) pack.

I would have picked up another set if the shipping was not so high.

Respected Contributor
I bought 2 sets to gift my staff. I guess I could have picked up something similar cheaper at WalMart, but it’s not worth the trouble to venture out for them. I liked the colors and the little gift boxes.
Valued Contributor

Re: TSV Tumblers

[ Edited ]

Well, I ordered at midnight and couldn't cancel at 8 a.m.....ridiculous!!  Like they really ship that fast!!! (sic)  ANYWAY, now it says sold out!!!  Really?  Do you really think it sold out??????

Super Contributor

I absolutely love mine. I use one for hot and one for cold all day long. They are super easy to rinse out at night, so they are fresh every morning. I used to use Contigo which were a nightmare to keep clean. These are so well made. They keep hot things hot and cold things cold better than Contigo and again, they are so very easy to keep clean. I totally understand why they are sold out!

Honored Contributor

I just purchased an Ozark Trails stainless steel travel mug and it has a plastic/open top and that thing stays hot for 6 hours.

I had it with me in the car all day yesterday, in and out of stores, left it in the car for an hour at one point, still warm drinking it on the way home.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Super Contributor

@rozio wrote:

I'm thinking of getting these.   I have have the Bubba ones from Walmart.  they don't last.  they are plastic, and do not keep anything hot or cold as long.  they also don't have a screw on seal.   these do.    these seem to be a good deal cuz if you price these elsewhere, they really are more expensive....   you can get the copper lined ones for almost 30 bucks in the stores for 1.   here you are getting 3.    the only downside is that it is only 20 oz, but its good to throw in a purse, or to carry a cup of coffee.   price the copper lined ones yourself and you'll see...

Go for it! They are nice, I wouldn't be a buyer at the current price though. I got mine arrived Wednesday. It was really an unintended order, I ordered after the last airing with Kerstin. I ordered but one color sert was already gone, the metallic, so I ordered the basic color set, black, blue, red, and green. They avaerage about $10 a tumbler. I ordered with the intentions of going in and cancelling the order. Nope! Too far along in the order proceess it said. I'm like really??? What's with QVC they have been processing orders really fast lately, sometimes. I wasn't going to bother calling customer service, all they'd tell me is to ship it back or decline the package at delivery. I still can't believe how fast they processed, shipped etc... I ordered on the 29th  as the TSV, they were shipped from Virginia on the 1st  December, UPS Surepost(I hate) They were in my state Mass. on the 2nd , and finallly delivered here via USPS  on the 6th. So i decided I'd keep them, the black one for me, the other 3 are on a Christmas present journey to my kids, 2 in Florida, and my oldest in Mississippi. The balck one is really sleek looking. 24909760_1978462365504360_4251958628327622849_n.jpgThey sell them on the website for $19.99 for one, they have a 32 ounce available for $24.99 I 

Super Contributor

Re: TSV Tumblers

[ Edited ]

@highmaintenancejan wrote:

Well, I ordered at midnight and couldn't cancel at 8 a.m.....ridiculous!!  Like they really ship that fast!!! (sic)  ANYWAY, now it says sold out!!!  Really?  Do you really think it sold out??????                                                                                                                         

That's what I did, but before midnight, but after David's show, after Kerstin had them on. One color set was gone, the metallic, so I ordered the basic coolr set.  I did try to cancel like at 10 or 11 the next morning, not so fast there it said lol! Too far along in the order process, no way I was calling CS, all they tell you is, sorry, just send them back decline delivery for a  refund credit. They shipped on the1st Smiley Surprised were in my state Massachussetts on the 2nd Smiley Surprised and it was a UPS Surepost delivery which I hate with a passion. Anyway I decided to keep them, one anyway the black one, that's sleek looking too! They are nice, I'm a little concerned with the spout closure, it's not silicone but a hard plastic, maybe it just nedds to be worked in but it's very tight opening and closing. I did use it the first night, filled it with refrigerated cold spring water, vey cold nom ice to the top, kept on the table near my bed, I usually have a regular bottle of water every nightb that's room temwhen I wake. This thing was still as cold as whe I filled it before bed, about 6 hours. The other 3 are on a Christmas gift journey to my 3 kids, 2 in Florida and one in Mississippi. On the company's website they have them for $19.99 for one, and only 4 boring colors. for the 20 ounce. They have a 32 ounce available for $24.99 only get one with 3  also kinda boring colors. These were a pretty good deal from QVC I wouldn't be a buyer though at the current price, $32.98, only one color set left   

Valued Contributor

Actually, I must say, they are pretty nice...and do keep things hot over 9-10 hours and cold a looonnng time!!  I may keep them...still not sure!