Trusted Contributor

When you consider both the price, and the shipping cost, these don't seem to be of any real value.  Add to that the fact you have to hand wash them, it's a no deal for me.  I have double wall travel mugs that keep things cold for 24 hours, and they can be put in the dishwasher.  They are the Bubba mugs from Walmart.  One of them is going on 3 years old, and it still looks new.  I want to be able to put my mugs in the dishwasher, especially in cold and flu season to sanitize them.

Valued Contributor

Thanks for posting.  i was just trying to decide since I thought that wrapping them up with a Starbucks gift card might be a good gift.  But the handwashing held me back.  Off to check Walmart website.

Respected Contributor

It's a lame TSV.  I can get much better ones almost anywhere else.

Respected Contributor

Horrible TSV.....boring junk!

Contributor

I bought 20 oz. insulated tumblers at WalMart for under $8 that are dishwasher safe.  Found them back in the camping gear section!! They work great.

Frequent Contributor

I'm thinking of getting these.   I have have the Bubba ones from Walmart.  they don't last.  they are plastic, and do not keep anything hot or cold as long.  they also don't have a screw on seal.   these do.    these seem to be a good deal cuz if you price these elsewhere, they really are more expensive....   you can get the copper lined ones for almost 30 bucks in the stores for 1.   here you are getting 3.    the only downside is that it is only 20 oz, but its good to throw in a purse, or to carry a cup of coffee.   price the copper lined ones yourself and you'll see...

Honored Contributor

I have bought stainless steel tumblers in the past. And they stated you could put them in the dishwasher - top shelf. Well, I did and think that I ruined the seal. I know I ruined the seal on the Plastic tumblers that were insulated. In fact I didn't even use one. The heat from the dishwasher made the rim misaligned that the top would not longer fit. 

So I figure, I might as well give the TSV a try. 

Honored Contributor

Can the TSV get any worse!!!! I haven't been excited about any this entire year yet I was hoping Q would have something spectacular at a great price....nope....🙄

I havent seen the TSV but reading comments I have 2 contigo bottles I've had them a long time.  They (or any stainless bottles) say they should never be put in dishwasher.

Trusted Contributor

@rozio wrote:

I'm thinking of getting these.   I have have the Bubba ones from Walmart.  they don't last.  they are plastic, and do not keep anything hot or cold as long.  they also don't have a screw on seal.   these do.    these seem to be a good deal cuz if you price these elsewhere, they really are more expensive....   you can get the copper lined ones for almost 30 bucks in the stores for 1.   here you are getting 3.    the only downside is that it is only 20 oz, but its good to throw in a purse, or to carry a cup of coffee.   price the copper lined ones yourself and you'll see...

The Bubba tumblers I got at Walmart are stainless steel. Two are mugs and have a plastic handle, and lid, but the mug is stainless steel.  I also have a tumbler without a handle, and it is stainless steel with a plastic lid.  The lid on mine will also hold drinks longer at the temp you put them in the tumbler than the lids on the TSV will.  That lid on the TSV won't hold a temp.  The TSV is a cheaply made item, that's why you can't put them in the dishwasher.  They will come unglued.

Respected Contributor

The size is not near big enough for me!