Valued Contributor

Having never purchased Home Reflections, what are your thoughts on these sheets?  Are they made for deep pocket sheets?

Thanks!

Valued Contributor

I only purchase 100% cotton so the TSV is an easy pass for me.  About three or four years ago I bought a Northern Nights TSV, bought two sets and they are the best sheets ever.  They no longer have them but sure glad I bought two.  Bought a set of Isaac's gingham and they are so rough and Downy softener didn't help!  I am really picky about sheets.  Enjoy the TSV price for all of you that like polyester in their sheets.

Honored Contributor

Years ago I purchased several sets of Northern Nights sheets and they were wonderful.  My last purchase wasn't so good.  I'm leary of trying more sheet sets from QVC.

Respected Contributor

i just checked the reviews on this brand.  i'm gonna pass. 

did someone say no more northern nights?? 

i always liked them. 

Esteemed Contributor

I have several sets of Home reflections.  I like them well enough.  They are a bit of a thicker sheet, at least the ones I have are.  But frankly I think any future sheets sets, I am going to go back to 100% cotton.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Super Contributor

My understanding is good cotton is getting harder to find.

Floral Pillow
Trusted Contributor

Years ago they had a brand called Amadeus that made wonderful sheets!

Recently I bought a set of sheets by Catherine Zeta-Jones and I really like them, too.  I think they were a Lunchtime Special; I know I did not pay full price.

Not sure about this TSV set.  I prefer 100% cotton.

Respected Contributor

I don't want synthetic sheets. I much prefer cotton.. The mix is much cheaper to manufacture.

They are also selling sets of towels today. They say they are cotton and miracle fiber. Again polyester. I don't get it---Why not be honest and say they are a blend.

Respected Contributor

I need new queen sheets, but I too love thick 100% or a great cotton percale blend which are hard to find at a reasonable price. I do not like a sateen sheet at all. My slippery sheet days are over 😮

Honored Contributor

The Amadeus sheets were the best. I’ve been burned the last two times I bought sheets from qvc though so I’m done.