Respected Contributor
@Puppy Lips. Does this fabric require ironing? Do you put it in the dryer for a few minutes then hang to complete drying?

I usually bypass dresses and especially polyester but have been looking at this dress since SG posted on IG and then in the email I received. I am concerned about the length because I have short legs but may try one. I would not wear without some type top because don’t do sleeveless in public! Thinking of animal print because easily go into Fall. Someone said about a long sleeve top underneath as a jumper later in year, might try that also if I buy. Thanks for the idea.
Regular Contributor

The dress is nothing special at all.   I don't care for the liquid knit and I have to turn her off when she is on.  She talks over the host and is pushy.  After all the years on QVC you would think she would tone it down.  The price is still too high for this fabric.  It does not look flattering, it looks like a sack.  It reminds me of the LOGO items no shape and way overpriced. 

Respected Contributor

@Kindaglitzy   In my experience with Susan’s liquid knit, it does not wrinkle. I usually wash on cold, put in the dryer a few minutes then hang to finish drying or lay on a dryer rack.   The color doesn’t fade and it wears like iron (at least for me). 

Trusted Contributor

This is an easy pass for me. Only one solid color and it is black?!! I don't care for the prints.

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Honored Contributor

@mnmom wrote:

I like it in the animal print and the black, but sometimes those "swing-y" skirts of hers with godets are too much for me.  I wish it were more a-line.  I'm sure it's a good look for others!  

it does not look too swingy on PJD right now 

Honored Contributor

@Maggie Nolia wrote:

Money saver for petites.  Susan doesn't want petites' money.  Yay!

for some reason QVC doesn't want to sell peitite clothing, too bad because many dept stores have stopped selling that size.  

they could corner that market if they wanted to 

Honored Contributor

'All in all', imo,  this dress looks nice on everyone.

The length doesn't seem to be too-too long on the petite models and hosts.

More important (to me), not too short.

Just my opinion, looking at them from a distance. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

nothing special.

Respected Contributor
@itsmagic

Thanks for the information and responding to my question.
Trusted Contributor

I don't have the QVC channel anylonger, but from looking at the Recently On Air items, I like the SG shawl and shrug, just don't like the price. The dress would be a bit too short for me.