Esteemed Contributor

Re: TSV Susan Graver

[ Edited ]

@wishmoon wrote:

The host is petite and they have at least one petite model and it fits them great.

They both have shrugs on and you can not see how the dress fits. The shrugs are wrapped around them.  So you need to be aware of the true fit. They have high heels on and it makes them appear taller. 

Respected Contributor

she just took the shrug off.  the dress fits perfectly.  no armhole gapping.

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Occasional Contributor

On the other hand how about tall sizes and elbow sleeves.

Respected Contributor

I’m watching the AM style presentation on a petite model and it’s a bit too long for my taste.  I like the length on the taller models or more mid knee. 

Respected Contributor

leah is making me want the black floral!  

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@jackthebear That's what I thought too - they could have EASILY offered this simple sleeveless summer shift $15-$20 less AND threw in $5.00 for more than one. Based on this, SG could've thrown in a couple of more solids to go with.

Something about that animal print that talks to me too but I''m not buying this - not at $44.00.

agree there is more than enough money on the table to offer either free ship or a b1get something off,  

but that said it's a cute dress

Honored Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:

For those who are interested in this Susan Graver dress -- I have dress A301167, that I ordered last year.  I loved it so much that I got all 4 colors after stalking the website day and night after it was initially sold out.  This TSV looks to be basically the same dress, only in different prints.

My normal QVC size is L, which is what I ordered first.  It fit, but I thought the armholes were too big, so I was able to get a M, and I liked that fit much better.  On sleeveless dresses and tops, the size of the armholes seems to be a common complaint, not just with Susan Graver, but with other designers as well.

So I already ordered the turquoise and animal print in this dress.  I hope the fit is the same as the ones I have.  Hope you all like the dress if you get one.

the armhole drop is detailed in the "click here" garment measurements page

Honored Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

Liking the look of this dress for easy summer wear - love the animal and turquoise may try these two - never had SG dress always a first time!

can you come back and review

please 

Honored Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:

For those who are interested in this Susan Graver dress -- I have dress A301167, that I ordered last year.  I loved it so much that I got all 4 colors after stalking the website day and night after it was initially sold out.  This TSV looks to be basically the same dress, only in different prints.

My normal QVC size is L, which is what I ordered first.  It fit, but I thought the armholes were too big, so I was able to get a M, and I liked that fit much better.  On sleeveless dresses and tops, the size of the armholes seems to be a common complaint, not just with Susan Graver, but with other designers as well.

So I already ordered the turquoise and animal print in this dress.  I hope the fit is the same as the ones I have.  Hope you all like the dress if you get one.

I see that now  

Valued Contributor

Money saver for petites.  Susan doesn't want petites' money.  Yay!