Contributor
Anyone know what Susan Graver TSV is on Sunday?
Respected Contributor

They posted it today under "new items" . I just ordered it in the animl print.

Valued Contributor
Respected Contributor

A dress.....nothing special.  I usually purchase my summer dresses at Kohl's for a lot less money.

Contributor
Thank you
Respected Contributor

thank goodness.  Easy pass and money saved.  

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Most of the other designers (Isacc, Attitudes, just to name a couple) offer dresses in petite sizes particularly when the dress is a TSV.  It's a pet peeve of mine that SG seldom does her dresses in petite.  And I guarantee you when they present this dress they will tell you how great it looks on everyone and that the length looks good from above the knee to below the knee.

Wrong; this dress will look ridiculous if it's too long.

Trusted Contributor

the dress is okay

BUT what i really like is the liquid knit jacket with the tie in the front that that is shown in the video in turquiose.

Now that, I might purchase for other sleevelss dresses.

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Esteemed Contributor

For those who are interested in this Susan Graver dress -- I have dress A301167, that I ordered last year.  I loved it so much that I got all 4 colors after stalking the website day and night after it was initially sold out.  This TSV looks to be basically the same dress, only in different prints.

My normal QVC size is L, which is what I ordered first.  It fit, but I thought the armholes were too big, so I was able to get a M, and I liked that fit much better.  On sleeveless dresses and tops, the size of the armholes seems to be a common complaint, not just with Susan Graver, but with other designers as well.

So I already ordered the turquoise and animal print in this dress.  I hope the fit is the same as the ones I have.  Hope you all like the dress if you get one.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead