Esteemed Contributor

@corita wrote:

@lovesallanimals wrote:

@corita wrote:

@debmmm wrote:

The dress is nothing special at all.   I don't care for the liquid knit and I have to turn her off when she is on.  She talks over the host and is pushy.  After all the years on QVC you would think she would tone it down.  The price is still too high for this fabric.  It does not look flattering, it looks like a sack.  It reminds me of the LOGO items no shape and way overpriced. 

------------------------

I agree!!  I did not think it looked all that good on anybody.   There is something weird about the middle area...it looks slightly off...kind of 'pouchy'!!  Looked too big on Susan.....

You hit the nail on the head!  I received this dress on Friday.  I ordered it was before it was presented in the leopard.  I am a size M, 5'7" and have an hourglass figure.  First off, it barely grazed my knees.  I like my dresses a little longer.  But the middle part definitely fit strange.  Yes, it was "pouchy" it did not fit to conform to my waist it just was loose thoughout the middle, looked like a short, wide sack.  I never had a dress from SG fit this awful.  Needless to say, it went back on Sat.

-------------  
    Sorry you were disappointed!   I am sure that there is no such word as 'pouchy', but I really could not come up with another word to describe that middle area!! Smiley Happy

Pouchy is an adjective of pouch. I looked it up.