Respected Contributor

Liking the look of this dress for easy summer wear - love the animal and turquoise may try these two - never had SG dress always a first time!

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear That's what I thought too - they could have EASILY offered this simple sleeveless summer shift $15-$20 less AND threw in $5.00 for more than one. Based on this, SG could've thrown in a couple of more solids to go with.

Something about that animal print that talks to me too but I''m not buying this - not at $44.00.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon   Yep - no petites again. It would have been so easy to do this but she didn't.

Honored Contributor

@Happiness Is Inside JOB   A353375 is the shrug in the preview. It is cute, I thought the same. Adorable with the dress but the shrug is over $47.00.

Trusted Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@Happiness Is Inside JOB   A353375 is the shrug in the preview. It is cute, I thought the same. Adorable with the dress but the shrug is over $47.00.

thank you...i am going to check it out now.

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Honored Contributor

I'll take a look at Susan's TSV.

'I caught' a split-second glance at a quick (tv) preview.

The first thing I thought was it (leopard print?) could be worn as a jumper in the Fall.  Over a lightweight, long sleeved (or whatever) tee or top or blouse.

Anyway, looking forward to taking a better look online.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

I'm back...............

Just 'took a look', and I like this TSV!

Not too tight at all, and hangs/drapes nicely.

Looks comfortable, which I always like.

Enjoy!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor

I like it in the animal print and the black, but sometimes those "swing-y" skirts of hers with godets are too much for me.  I wish it were more a-line.  I'm sure it's a good look for others!  

Esteemed Contributor

They should just have a recording that states it fits everyone. This is so deceptive and I am sure many customers fall for this spiel. If you are petite, this dress will not fit you. The arm holes, length and pockets will all be in the wrong place. Petite clothing is specifically designed for petites.  Buyer beware when they start with these selling tactics. 

Trusted Contributor

The host is petite and they have at least one petite model and it fits them great.