Esteemed Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:
@jackthebear. I am doing most of my shopping ar TJMaxx and Marshall’s. They have amazing stuff. Great colors great styles. I am done buying fashion at the Q except maybe for Laurie Felt. The prices are just getting too much on my retirement budget

I'm with you on the prices, they have gotten outragious.  I will buy Laurie Felt and skechers because they normally have wide which are hard to find.  other than that they can keep  Not worth the money

Honored Contributor

Yikes!

Respected Contributor

@mspatmac  Try Macy's for Sketchers.  They have wide width, accept coupons, and offer free shipping with minimum purchase. 

Also, Sketchers on-line.  We stumbled across one of their stores at our mall, and they have a rewards program which I signed up for to check it out and they email me with discount codes all the time now. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Respected Contributor

Another yuk!

Esteemed Contributor

@DeDe56 wrote:

They look like harem pants to me so I’ll pass.

--------------

I agree!  There is something about them that reminds of MC Hammer pants.  Don't like the look....

Esteemed Contributor
Yesterday it was endless hours of Philosophy and today w fleas hours of Susan Graver. I sure got a lot done both days not watching
Trusted Contributor

Did SG pass "liquid fiber" through legal? Seems misleading to call polyester a fiber. 

Esteemed Contributor

Some kind of oddly shaped Capri pant. They look ill fitted on all the models. And they are liquid knit too hot for the summer months I need cotton [breathable] fabrics for this time of year.