New Contributor

Absolutely.. No to the rushing.. looks terrible IMO..

Frequent Contributor

The cat calls when the models come out is offensive. Really QVC! It’s hard enough hearing Susan Graver talk over everybody and brag about her polyester line but the cat calls have hit a new level of tacky!

Honored Contributor

Re: TSV Susan Graver

[ Edited ]

I love the monochromatic styling.

The Black Fern/Palm print flutter sleeve top with the pants, worn with a Chartreuse cardigan that Susan G. styled and tied around her shoulders, etc.

Actually, I like all of the choices of ruched pants worn with matching flutter or tank tops.

Great, versatile TSV, imo.

UPDATE:  I also like the look of mixing colors.  Turquoise top with navy pants, Red top with black striped pants, etc. 

These TSV cropped pants are very versatile and look very comfortable.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Contributor

They look like harem pants to me so I’ll pass.

Honored Contributor

@NYViewer wrote:

The cat calls when the models come out is offensive. Really QVC! It’s hard enough hearing Susan Graver talk over everybody and brag about her polyester line but the cat calls have hit a new level of tacky!

it's silly and juvenile,  

Valued Contributor

@jackthebear   My go to catalogue texted me a 40% off coupon and free shipping for today.  For 102$ I can buy 5 pairs of 100% cotton crops.  QVC must think we never leave our homes and have no idea about the great bargains that are out there.  And in western Pa . when we do get summer, it's accompanied with 90% humidity so polyester is a huge NO.

Respected Contributor

@bootsanne Curious can you name the catalog?  

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@rockygems123 It's a plus -size catalogue, sizes start at 12-14W.  Ulla Popken, based in Germany but I usually get my orders within 4 days.  Prices are moderate to high but with my discounts I buy quite a bit.  Last order I got 3 dressy blouses, 3 casual cotton tops, a short sleeved hooded french terry jacket and 2 sleep shirts, all cotton for $210.  I have pants that are at least 8 years old, all cotton that wash and wear beautifully.

Honored Contributor

The TSV pants will be very hot in the summer in that fabric.  It's a no from me.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I have only purchased one pair of SG liquid knit pants.  I couldn't get them off and packaged up to return fast enough.  They show every lump, bump, wiggle, and jiggle.  Not for me.