Trusted Contributor

No to the ruching.  

Regular Contributor
In what world would those polyester crop pants cost $102?
Super Contributor

I think these pants are ugly, they seem to make everyone look like they have big hips and thighs.  Not flattering on any of the models

Esteemed Contributor

@Running out of return$ wrote:

I thought at first it was a mistake Smiley Happy  They don't flatter any of the models, look flimsey and the rouching OMG just no.  Why are her prints so garish?  Polyester liquid knit for the summer?  Just my opinion

Respected Contributor

@Running out of return$   Exactly!  I just heard that the "retail" price of this crop pants was $102?  

Wow, if those are suggested to cost $100+ I must be a super duper bargain shopper because there is no way I would pay over $100 for those or any similar style - not even if easy pay and/or free shipping.  

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

only good thing comes in petites for those who want that size.

Honored Contributor

@Running out of return$ wrote:

lol

a world where women ask all the time for liquid knit pants? and dressing should be easy

I got 6 pieces of clothing at Marshalls yesterday 4 of them linen 2 pieces linen made in Italy for $120   go figure 

Esteemed Contributor
@jackthebear. I am doing most of my shopping ar TJMaxx and Marshall’s. They have amazing stuff. Great colors great styles. I am done buying fashion at the Q except maybe for Laurie Felt. The prices are just getting too much on my retirement budget
Honored Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:
@jackthebear. I am doing most of my shopping ar TJMaxx and Marshall’s. They have amazing stuff. Great colors great styles. I am done buying fashion at the Q except maybe for Laurie Felt. The prices are just getting too much on my retirement budget

I went there just to find a couple of things to go with last years jeans,  but they had some great things and my size, so took it all. 

Will do some tryons to see how it works and will take back anything that's not 100 %

Honored Contributor

Wow!  Liquid knit, ruched at/under the knee, and in print -- these pants make everyone's thighs look very, very heavy.  Every time Susan moves on those green leaf pants they look absolutely awful on her.

I cannot for the life of me understand the discussion around the design table to make these pants.  But she says women are loving them, so there are happy purchasers out there.  Enjoy!