Respected Contributor

Oh my....just checked out the options and do not like any of them. Easy pass for me. And I am looking for cotton now, so tired of all the synthetics. Turtle necks are not my favorite style either. I agree that the prints are just too much.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Trusted Contributor

Oh have mercy!  Those prints couldn't get any more awful!  Do people really wear that stuff?  Saw Jane in one, all I could think was poor woman!  There is no value to the set, either.  No matter what Susan tries to day about it, liquid knit is just another name for cheap polyester!  I would be ashamed to donate those prints to Goodwill!  She needs some input on her prints.  Prints are one thing, but those gaudy things are awful!

Contributor

So glad I am not the only one who shares this opinion. I got the set in green last year and I wear them sparingly. Busy prints! I think they should be $10 less as well. 

Respected Contributor

Wow!  The TSV appears to have gone kookie crazy.  Not a fan of liquid knit either so no thanks.

Trusted Contributor

The price isn't even close to being a good deal!  The prints just scream I have no taste, at all!

Honored Contributor

@pinkmochi  A much better buy, thanks for your tip.

Respected Contributor

Eeegadd! Could those prints get any more ugly! Poor Jane looked so bad in her medallion print top. SG looked like a couch from the 60's in hers. Why would SG thing those prints were wearable? The only print that was anywhere wearable was the black swirl.  Just an other reason why I don't buy from SG line.  Unflattering prints.

Respected Contributor

I wouldn't wear those printed turtleneck tops for a walk to my mailbox !  Especially the blue one !  This TSV is a bomb for me - It's a case of-- it you don't like ''one'' of the tops, why would you buy the TSV at all !  I would wear the solids but those prints are off the charts !  

Super Contributor

Even Katia dancing can't make that pink/animal print look good.

Trusted Contributor

I guess I"M the ONLY ONE...I like some of the prints especially with a black skirt.  I can see the paisley and even the floral with a black skirt to work.  But I like sparkly, flashy, standout items. 

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!