Valued Contributor

This was a hard and convincing sell at midnight, but the reviews really aren't great. I found an exact bike on Amazon for the same price and 14k 5* reviews!

BulbHead Slim Cycle (Amazon's Choice)

Any reviews on the QVC product?

Honored Contributor

@PhillyGirl23    My sister has this cycle and raves about it.  I got one a couple months ago and it's still sitting boxed by my front door.  Its so heavy I can't even push the box.  Think I'll need help getting it inside.

The presenter picked it up with one hand and took off with it.  I laughed.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I ordered it.  I listened to most of Rick's presentation.  My DH really needs to use it as well as myself.  We aren't getting any younger.  I hope it lives up to expectations. Cat Happy

If others get it, use it faithfully and in better and better health. Cat Very Happy

Respected Contributor

i bought a similar one, on azon, Exerpeutic folding bike. We love it.

I would like this one because it is also a recumpent and reg. seat and the large tray for tablets, etc. I will keep in mind for the future.

Honored Contributor

I bought a very simple type of bike from Amazon in December.   Price, about the same as this TSV.  I'm very happy with it so far.  It was a replacement for a similar bike that I purchased about 5 years ago. I used that one so much.   I think I got my moneys worth.  

these bikes aren't for large people, which I'm not.   I'm typically the only user, but smaller sized house guests have used mine. 

Respected Contributor

14, 000 five star Amazon reviews is not great? "But the reviews really arent great" ...thats confusing to me

Its new today at QVC according to my tv screen so there should not be reviews yet on QVC website

Trusted Contributor

Re: TSV- Stationary Bike

[ Edited ]

@LizzieInSRQ wrote:

14, 000 five star Amazon reviews is not great? "But the reviews really arent great" ...thats confusing to me

Its new today at QVC according to my tv screen so there should not be reviews yet on QVC website

We purchased the FitQuest Upright Flex Express Recumbemt Bike fron HSN in August. I believe that it is similar to the TSV. Both bikes have a 300 lb weight capacity. The FitQuest is an excellent piece of equipment, and we use it daily. 

https://www.hsn.com/products/fitquest-upright-flex-express-and-recumbent-bike-with-r/9377113

“The fear of becoming old is born of the recognition that one is not living now the life that one wishes. It is equivalent to a sense of abusing the present.” Susan Sontag
Frequent Contributor

I did a testimonial for this bike with Rick today.....he thought I was a "guy".....I really love this bike.  I have COPD and use it with my InogenOne oxygen.  As I said during the show, no medical claims, BUT my oxygen level is up 3% in less than a year.  That may sound like not much, but it is huge since COPD is progessive. 

I put this together myself in about 45 minutes.  Once assembled, it slides across the floor so it is really easy to move.  I would highly recommend it!!!  HTH

Esteemed Contributor

I got one similar to this on Amazon. It was $142.00 . My son assembled it for me. You can get a good workout on it if you use it. 

Respected Contributor

@DaleP ..... I heard your call this morning with Rick and just relayed it to my husband.  That is awesome Dale.

I'm so glad you posted your story here also.  Can't wait to get the bike! Cat Very Happy

Best wishes to you!