Frequent Contributor

I had the unscented TSV in my cart and tried to check out.  I kept getting the message that it couldn't be shipped to my address and to edit the address.  Well, nothing has changed in years.  So, I went to the chat option.....waited starting at 27 in line....and waited.  I was told it was sold out....whilel looking at it in my cart as available and in stock.  Why would it say it couldn't be shipped to my address?

Furthermore, I think it's pretty poor planning to sell out so early with NO option for a replacement "value."  I'm just frustrated....

Honored Contributor

@Angelmanmom    Its not sold out, vanilla fig is still available

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor
It's because they make TSVs available so early now. Last night during the first presentation, Shawn said they already sold 19,000.

If you really want it, it will probably be available again, you'll just need to keep refreshing and check out asap.

Also, if you try just after midnight, but before they raise the price, it may be available for a few minutes.
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Thank you Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: TSV Sold Out!

[ Edited ]

@Angelmanmom wrote:

I had the unscented TSV in my cart and tried to check out.  I kept getting the message that it couldn't be shipped to my address and to edit the address.  Well, nothing has changed in years.  So, I went to the chat option.....waited starting at 27 in line....and waited.  I was told it was sold out....whilel looking at it in my cart as available and in stock.  Why would it say it couldn't be shipped to my address?

Furthermore, I think it's pretty poor planning to sell out so early with NO option for a replacement "value."  I'm just frustrated....

@Angelmanmom   I hope you did get yours.  I did hear Shawn announce that Josie has donated $1.3 million jars of the body butter so far to hospitals, clinics and other places so far.  I knew then that scents and inventory would probably be limited. I feel sure that Josie offered all she could to QVC considering the donations.

Honored Contributor

They offered the mega size as a this day only for just about the same price.  That is a 24oz size jar but they only had 2 scents, nothing unscented.