Honored Contributor

I love the look.  Ordered the taupe and navy.

Esteemed Contributor

@Skyegirl21 wrote:

I do like Sketchers and have a pair but The models are wearing no socks.  Kinda dumb in winter.  It’s 10 degrees out and I wear socks.  I guess they are not a winter shoe, but My feet sweat in a closed shoe with no socks.  Icky. 

Another thing, I find with Sketchers , the sizes are hugely variable, so I must try them on.  There is an outlet not too far luckily, and I think I tried on 30 pairs of 61/2 until I found one that fit right.  Good luck-

I couldn't agree more. I was going to buy these, but saw the models wearing them without socks. I don't know how they would fit, or how they would look with socks. I can't wear suede shoes with no socks - ewww. I'm going to pass on them, though I do like them a lot. I wish the grey was darker though. 

Super Contributor

@Skyegirl21 wrote:

I do like Sketchers and have a pair but The models are wearing no socks.  Kinda dumb in winter.  It’s 10 degrees out and I wear socks.  I guess they are not a winter shoe, but My feet sweat in a closed shoe with no socks.  Icky. 

Another thing, I find with Sketchers , the sizes are hugely variable, so I must try them on.  There is an outlet not too far luckily, and I think I tried on 30 pairs of 61/2 until I found one that fit right.  Good luck-

No more ridiculous than the female news anchors here who wear sleeveless dresses when it is 14 degrees outside....one of my pet peeves. 

Honored Contributor

Love these Skechers and all of the colors.  Yes, wish some of the models would model them wearing socks. I'm a sock person. ( I'm the one in the sock dept, feeling the cushioning and thickness of all of the various socks! ) (lol)

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

I love Skechers. I own many of the GoWalk canvas type slip-ons and several of the GoWalk suede ankle boots. But this suede TSV is not a practical shoe for me. I need warm footwear, like a boot, during the colder months in Colorado. Come summer, I wouldn't wear these suede shoes either.  It's a pass for me. Cute though.

Trusted Contributor

The size variations among different Skechers styles prevents me from ordering them online.  I own 4 pair:  sandals in 7.5, slip-on You Walk in 8, Tie-on athletic in 8.5, and a pair of boots in 9!  My normal size is a firm 8M, so you can see why Skechers sizing drives me nuts.  Sometimes I must try on several pair of the same style in same size just to find a decent fit.  Where is their quality control?  I've also found many of their slip-on styles to run very wide through the instep and heel with result that I walk right out of them.  Not a brand I'd ever purchase online even though I do like their cute styles.

Esteemed Contributor

Skechers sizing is very sketchy...sorry bad pun.  I have boots and slipons...would never buy this brand again without trying on. 

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Frequent Contributor

I tend to size down in Skechers. I normally wear a 6, but usually go with a 5.5 in Skechers as the 6 always seems too loose. I also never wear socks...never, and I live in the mid-Atlantic part of the US. Thinking of ordering these and will probably go with the 5.5.

Frequent Contributor

one of the hosts this morninging had these shoes on with trouser socks.   looked nice.   I'm going to wear mine with socks and jeans so my ankle won't shoe anyway.   I think they put the models in those capris, and short jeans with no socks just so that the shoe is better highlighted.   I got the navy and was lucky to get the olive on waitlist at 3am!!!!  

Esteemed Contributor

Sketchers / Women's

I know that my husband's purchases = 99% of any casual shoe, is a Sketchers brand..and he has 4 different styles, purchased at 3 different sites...and appreciates .. those for fit and comfort.

I have never owned, nor have worn a SKETCHER in any style.

What I did not like about this " shoe " presented today, is I have no LIKE for the under belly with the under tread- sole; appears to have that drop tread;

similar MOC DRIVING [[man made]] `BALANCE`.

*  I can not wear that style in any brand.

AND!

If a winter shoe (no snow), I have to wear a medium thread count (COTTON) pair of socks. 

"Last THOUGHT for me, I have no idea what size to buy unless a WIDE, which I have never had- "IF BUYING", nor ever needed".

I wear nice walking shoes...` from December's cold to mid March, so this would not be anything I would have use for.

Great for those, more familiar with Women's Sketcher, than I. 

Purchased 4 pairs of the slip on with orthodontic add ons in Spenco, recently.

Have plenty of boots for winter.  If this had been a Birkenstock brand, I definitely would have purchased. 

Have a great day and for those buying this [shoe], congrats on your color.