Reply
Valued Contributor
Posts: 725
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: TSV SHEETS???....

I'm in the market for sheets, so am considering the upcoming TSV sheets, but hesitate. It seems to me most reviews for "Scott Living" items are negative.  Even their pricier items get poor reviews, and with these sheets at only $60.00, I question their quality.

 

In terms of fabric, my favorite sheets in decades are Walmart brand, but their queen size sheets, both top and bottom are too small.  

 

Over the years I've spent a lot of time and money trying to find good sheets. I can't find anything I like, not in the $200+ range, nor $60.  Like so many other things from my childhood, the '50s and '60s, it isn't possible to match that early quality.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,331
Registered: ‎06-10-2015

Re: TSV SHEETS???....

Evine has been have sales on their sheets.

"If its broke, God can fix it".....Joyce Meyer
Super Contributor
Posts: 452
Registered: ‎03-12-2010

Re: TSV SHEETS???....

I agree with you about the quality of products, during the 50's-60's ....I'm also a baby boomer. I've been both pleased and disappointed with linens from the Q, and ultimately learned that nothing beats Pima Cotton....in linens and clothing. It remains soft and smooth through many washings too, and it's grown in the American southwest. I'm also tired of paying return shipping fees , over decades shopping with the Q. For certain items I'll be returning to the stores or catalogs that offer free returns. I'm passing on this TSV. 

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,950
Registered: ‎03-14-2010

Re: TSV SHEETS???....

Skip the Scott Brothers' TSV! I purchased their last sheet set and couldn't return it fast enough! They were rough and scratchy with ragged hems. They were very poor quality!👎🏻😠

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,659
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: TSV SHEETS???....

I purchased the last TSV and I thought they were fabulous!! I ordered two more sets.  

Super Contributor
Posts: 483
Registered: ‎03-11-2010

Re: TSV SHEETS???....

I love the Brothers sheets. Bought a set last year and another this year. I have a thick mattress and these fit so easily and look great.

Love how they wash, they have held up for over a year. I change sheets every week and wash them each week. They look like the day I bought them.

 

I didn't buy any this time (was planning too) because they didn't have the water colors which I wanted.

 

I think they are top quality.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,659
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: TSV SHEETS???....

I got my TSV sheets earlier than expected.  They are wonderful.  I washed them immediately and put them on the bed.  They are so soft.  I ordered the watercolor and the colors are beautiful.  

Honored Contributor
Posts: 16,881
Registered: ‎12-29-2010

Re: TSV SHEETS???....


@Pecky wrote:

I got my TSV sheets earlier than expected.  They are wonderful.  I washed them immediately and put them on the bed.  They are so soft.  I ordered the watercolor and the colors are beautiful.  


I'm glad you like yours!  I haven't yet received mine.  I, too, ordered watercolor!  Are they super soft??

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,659
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: TSV SHEETS???....


@Winamac wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

I got my TSV sheets earlier than expected.  They are wonderful.  I washed them immediately and put them on the bed.  They are so soft.  I ordered the watercolor and the colors are beautiful.  


I'm glad you like yours!  I haven't yet received mine.  I, too, ordered watercolor!  Are they super soft??


@Winamac  They really are.  Even my DH commented on how soft & comfy they are and he never notices anything LOL.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 16,881
Registered: ‎12-29-2010

Re: TSV SHEETS???....


@Pecky wrote:

@Winamac wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

I got my TSV sheets earlier than expected.  They are wonderful.  I washed them immediately and put them on the bed.  They are so soft.  I ordered the watercolor and the colors are beautiful.  


I'm glad you like yours!  I haven't yet received mine.  I, too, ordered watercolor!  Are they super soft??


@Winamac  They really are.  Even my DH commented on how soft & comfy they are and he never notices anything LOL.


Thanks @Pecky. Mine are not at my home yet--ODD they are so late with the shipping.  I need to check my order screen.  Perhaps they were out of stock and I'll get a cancellation.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"