New Contributor

Anyone know if sheets will be a TSV soon?

Valued Contributor

There are 1000 thread counts sheets on special on Evine.  I have a few sets and really like them

Honored Contributor

I recommend the sheets at target, performance ones,they are nice,and have elastic on the edges to fit over a mattress.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Super Contributor

I'm not aware of any upcoming TSV's, but there have been a couple of different sets on Lunchtime Specials and Primetime Specials.  Not sure what you are looking for but you may find a deal there.  

Honored Contributor

I don't think so.  Often sheets are one day only during Saturday morning q.

New Contributor

I did get an email about hygrocotton sheets as a TSV presale. Don't know how I feel about tencel sheets??

Regular Contributor

@janet25 I love these sheets!  Got them when they were last years TSV and came back to order 2 more later.  I normally like all cotton or bamboo but I'm at the phase of life where I get really hot really easy especially at night.  These keep me and my husband very cool.  We both love them.  And they've held up very well with weekly washing in hot water (due to my allergies I always use hot). 

New Contributor

Thanks for the feedback. I think I'll try them!

Honored Contributor

I really like the watercolor sheets.  I just may have to give them a try.

Valued Contributor

@indiepup wrote:

@janet25 I love these sheets!  Got them when they were last years TSV and came back to order 2 more later.  I normally like all cotton or bamboo but I'm at the phase of life where I get really hot really easy especially at night.  These keep me and my husband very cool.  We both love them.  And they've held up very well with weekly washing in hot water (due to my allergies I always use hot). 

Thanks for the info...I was wondering about these too and unlike others, I liked their towels.