Valued Contributor

I think all TSV'S should have free shipping and handling . I t think the customers would be more apt to purchase the item.

Respected Contributor

I think TSV’s should truly be “the best deal of the day” not a lousy 10% off

Honored Contributor

@hovis wrote:

I think all TSV'S should have free shipping and handling . I t think the customers would be more apt to purchase the item.

@hovis  I second that idea!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

I agree.  I would have been more inclined to order the shoes if not for the s&H which adds about another $4.00 (including tax on s&h) to the price.  Makes a difference to me.  Plus if it didn't fit/I didn't like, $6.95 to send back??  No thanks!

Respected Contributor

Yes a TSV should always have free shipping.  There should also be a reasonable $$ limit spent to reach to achieve free shipping every day, like so many other companies do.  They are obviously profitable, why can't QVC accomplish this?  By the time you pay for shipping and then god forbid, have to return it you're out over $10 just for nothing.  So many companies have both free shipping AND free returns.  I honestly only buy from QVC when I am able to get a much better price/value on something than anywhere else.  I would not buy anything here that I can get for the same price at Sephora.  That would just be idiotic, when Sephora has free shipping/returns and I get my package in 3 days.

Esteemed Contributor

Agree w @Grouchomarx . I would even accept the Amazon model, with whom q wants to compete, pay one yearly fee and no more shipping fees.

Honored Contributor

Well, I think all TSV's should  be free and we just have to pay for S&H.  We'd all buy them in multiples!

Esteemed Contributor

GREAT IDEA!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Shipping charges (especially $5.50 which it usually is for shoes) stops me from ordering.

Frequent Contributor

Agree! Usually shoes for me as well. First thing i do is look for the same item on Amazon Prime. If Amazon has it even for the same price i order there because I go for free shipping and free returns. Also arrives in 2 days. I ordered the latest Earth tsv on Amazon. They are so comfortable❤ I chose blush. Already ordered a second pair in blue for $34 so at least $20 cheaper with free shipping