Reply
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,436
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Mine came today. It's partially charged so I couldn't wait to try it.  It did almost half of the house before the battery ran out.

 

So far I love it!

 

I have it plugged in my front room. It's in the front center part of my house.  Bedrooms & bathrooms down the hall. The tv room, kitchen, dining room and laundry room are near the front room.

 

Anyone else?

Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,259
Registered: ‎05-12-2012

wow...you got it today and used it already!  i think it would take me 6 months to learn how to use it....i'm from the non-tech generation!  i still push my vacuum!!

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,831
Registered: ‎07-18-2010

I got mine yesterday.  This is my 3rd.  But this one is different, the "brushes" are really like beater bars and I am hoping they will solve the problem of hair getting wound on the older versions that did have brushes.  

Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,077
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

We got ours on Wednesday and DH calls it my new toy.

Yes I used it the same day too LOL. 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,436
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

@Tucsongal2   LOL sounds like my DH   He called my air-fryer the hair dryer cooker.  (because it sounded like a hair dryer)

 

About the Roomba he says it looks like there is a little tire under the chair.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor
Posts: 520
Registered: ‎12-28-2017
I bought it as a gift for my sister and looks like it will be delivered tomorrow.

She’ll be so excited. There are three teens, two kids under ten, two dogs and four cats at her house so that thing is going to get the ultimate test.
Highlighted
Valued Contributor
Posts: 692
Registered: ‎01-05-2017

@Nananana59 wrote:

wow...you got it today and used it already!  i think it would take me 6 months to learn how to use it....i'm from the non-tech generation!  i still push my vacuum!!


I have an old Roomba and I love it. It is really easy so don't worry if you are not a techie - I am not either.Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,093
Registered: ‎04-02-2015

@Mary Bailey wrote:

Mine came today. It's partially charged so I couldn't wait to try it.  It did almost half of the house before the battery ran out.

 

So far I love it!

 

I have it plugged in my front room. It's in the front center part of my house.  Bedrooms & bathrooms down the hall. The tv room, kitchen, dining room and laundry room are near the front room.

 

Anyone else?


I've had one for a year,gift from my son. I love it, I end up cleaning the one bedroom,and it hangs it'self up. My entire house is carpet, and I think it does a wonderful job. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,737
Registered: ‎12-07-2012

@hippiechick7897 wrote:
I bought it as a gift for my sister and looks like it will be delivered tomorrow.

She’ll be so excited. There are three teens, two kids under ten, two dogs and four cats at her house so that thing is going to get the ultimate test.

Chances are, one of the four cats will be like our Rocko.  He didn't ride it (as DH hoped), but he liked to press the button to make it run.

 

Usually around 2:00 to 3:00 in the morning!. Hey, he earned his keep!

Denise
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,436
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

I vacuum twice a week with V11 Dyson it picks up a lot. (it's only me & DH no animals)  I was suprised to see how much the Roomba picked up.

 

I'm really happy with the purchase.