Frequent Contributor

I intend to purchase one presented for the TSV on June 8th.  My sister-in-law has really appreciated her Roomba who runs her's at night, and I want to try it.  The past 2 weeks I have had bronchitis, and I seriously could not do much around the house (still weak and taking prescription medicine), so, it would have been so convenient to have had it.  I do not believe it could come any way close to cleaning like my Dyson, but I'm feel it will help.

We have had Roombas in the past and not particularly pleased with them.  Having said that, the newer models with the rubber brushes and the upgrades they have made have changed everything.

We have two labs (hair everywhere). Upgraded to a newer model about two months ago.  The BEST thing we did.  We LOVE, LOVE, LOVE our new Roomba.  We have it programmed to come on at 3:00 in the morning and in the morning our floors are spotless.   Not only is the dog hair a thing of the past, but the dust it picks up is amazing.  We have a Dyson and by far the Roomba does 1000% better than the Dyson.  We just empty out the dirt from it every morning and the dust and dog hair, etc. it picks up is incredible.  

I can't say enough about the newer models.  Worth EVERY PENNY!  If you have allergies, it is a God Send.  

Contributor

I tried to find reviews online for this particular model, the 850, but no mentions of this.  Reviews and descriptions of other models, one numbered below 850 and three numbered above were easy to find.  The different models have rather different features and abilities.  I  did check both Amazon and IRobot.  I hope this is not one of those models/products "made especially for QVC."

Honored Contributor

I just ordered it and will post a review once I try it out.  I have 2 dogs and a big house....and am hoping this will lighten the load a bit!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Super Contributor

I wanted to order the new Roomba, but I didn't because of packaging.....in the past things have not been packed  with enough bubible wrap, etc....If anyone ordered this TSV, can you let me know how it was packaged? Thx!