Esteemed Contributor

Mine came today. It's partially charged so I couldn't wait to try it.  It did almost half of the house before the battery ran out.

So far I love it!

I have it plugged in my front room. It's in the front center part of my house.  Bedrooms & bathrooms down the hall. The tv room, kitchen, dining room and laundry room are near the front room.

Anyone else?

Esteemed Contributor

wow...you got it today and used it already!  i think it would take me 6 months to learn how to use it....i'm from the non-tech generation!  i still push my vacuum!!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I got mine yesterday.  This is my 3rd.  But this one is different, the "brushes" are really like beater bars and I am hoping they will solve the problem of hair getting wound on the older versions that did have brushes.  

Respected Contributor

We got ours on Wednesday and DH calls it my new toy.

Yes I used it the same day too LOL. 

Esteemed Contributor

@tucsongal   LOL sounds like my DH   He called my air-fryer the hair dryer cooker.  (because it sounded like a hair dryer)

About the Roomba he says it looks like there is a little tire under the chair.

Valued Contributor
I bought it as a gift for my sister and looks like it will be delivered tomorrow.

She’ll be so excited. There are three teens, two kids under ten, two dogs and four cats at her house so that thing is going to get the ultimate test.
Trusted Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

wow...you got it today and used it already!  i think it would take me 6 months to learn how to use it....i'm from the non-tech generation!  i still push my vacuum!!

I have an old Roomba and I love it. It is really easy so don't worry if you are not a techie - I am not either.Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Mary Bailey wrote:

Mine came today. It's partially charged so I couldn't wait to try it.  It did almost half of the house before the battery ran out.

So far I love it!

I have it plugged in my front room. It's in the front center part of my house.  Bedrooms & bathrooms down the hall. The tv room, kitchen, dining room and laundry room are near the front room.

Anyone else?

I've had one for a year,gift from my son. I love it, I end up cleaning the one bedroom,and it hangs it'self up. My entire house is carpet, and I think it does a wonderful job. 

Respected Contributor

@hippiechick7897 wrote:
I bought it as a gift for my sister and looks like it will be delivered tomorrow.

She’ll be so excited. There are three teens, two kids under ten, two dogs and four cats at her house so that thing is going to get the ultimate test.

Chances are, one of the four cats will be like our Rocko.  He didn't ride it (as DH hoped), but he liked to press the button to make it run.

Usually around 2:00 to 3:00 in the morning!. Hey, he earned his keep!

Denise
Esteemed Contributor

I vacuum twice a week with V11 Dyson it picks up a lot. (it's only me & DH no animals)  I was suprised to see how much the Roomba picked up.

I'm really happy with the purchase.