Contributor

TSV Ring Doorbell delivered without the Chime

[ Edited ]

I called CS to report the issue; 10 day notification of the problem, not to receive my order

but to be addressed. Allegedly I could receive at some point. This order was a pre-sale.

Additionally I ordered a second Ring Doorbell w/Chime on TSV day and that one that is still in process.

With all the sales (25,000+) that day, how many will be without the chime and how long to complete/fulfill my order.  

Honored Contributor

Re: TSV Ring Doorbell delivered without the Chime

Hummm?? I order two but one in the morning at midnight and one later in the day.  I wonder what I'll end up with.

QVC is usually good about not making mistakes.  Sorry about your problems.  I hope they get resolved soon.  I'll let you know what I get....

Contributor

[ Edited ]

Annabelle, thank you for the response, I know QVC will resolve, and the Ring Company has a good reputation also. I just dislike the time involved to correct and follow-up.

I do hope mine was an isolated event and that you get your orders correctly and are happy with them.

Note: Not familar with the forum format, been years for me.

Not sure if I gave you a heart or took it away - oh my - meant to give - lol

Honored Contributor

@Amulet  Best to put a thread needing Q attention under "Customer Care" where the moderators are sure to see it. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

Kachina, thanks for the advice, I thought to but made a wrong turn and then did not want to double post. Actually I will now because the call for me, fell short. Thanks again.

Occasional Contributor

My doorbell came yesterday, but I didn't open.  After reading I open the box it came in and thought where is the chime.there is only the ring box.  Not happy about that, then I decided to open the ring box just to take a look and the chime was in that box.

Hope you get your chime.

MadamG2U