Valued Contributor

If you look at "Items Recently On Air", the Basso TSV shows it has 2 reviews.....2 Stars.  But you can't open the reviews and the reviews don't appear when you click on the TSV.  If purchased on the pre-sale and reviews were actually done, I want to see them.  What is this all about? 

Respected Contributor

@Blk&GoldFan  I've noticed that on almost all fashion TSVs, the reviews are removed (after and item was offered for presale).  I guess QVC doesn't want poor reviews to inhibit the mad dash to order the TSV.  I always prefer to read reviews before ordering. 

Respected Contributor

This is a common practice on QVC not just on fashion, but most TSVs. Says a lot about their sales tactics.

Regular Contributor

This happens all the time with TSV's.  Very deceptive.

Valued Contributor

I've also noticed this on most TSV's. If I cannot see reviews on a product that has been reviewed, even though I am interested in it, I do not buy it. This seems shady to me.

“The price of light is less than the cost of darkness.”
– Arthur C. Nielsen
Respected Contributor

Agree. Noticed the same thing. Will not buy without reviews. 

Once again Caveat Emptor!

Honored Contributor

Re: TSV Reviews Missing?

[ Edited ]

I wish I could have read the reviews.  My blush pink has been shipped.  I ordered a small, but it looks big on everyone. It might be going back.  It's a gorgeous top.

Contributor

Re: TSV Reviews Missing?

[ Edited ]

I don't know why QVC opted to hide the 3 reviews. If you're quick enough and hit escape before the page script hides the content, you can read them... you aren't missing too much, though. Only one seems to be an actual review of the top that the viewer received and its a 5 star review. The other two are complaints about it being called a tunic (3 star) and that it is made of polyester (1 star). ; I could be wrong, but it doesn't seem that the two lower reviews actually ordered the top.

Super Contributor

@Trudey, I've noticed that too.  At first, I thought I had a glitch within my computer.  Afterwards I started noticing missing reviews for TSVs alot.

Contributor

VERY deceptive!  In addition, when a negative review is posted after the item is received that negative review is removed!!  I just noticed a neg. review I wrote on a H for Halston blouse months ago is no longer there.  I sent a feedback entry to them about it.  Raggedy!!