Trusted Contributor

TSV Review and Sizing Issue????

I ordered 4 sets of the Breezies TSV and went with the large size based on the size chart. I am a 37 bust and D cupTried one on when they arrived and it was on the big side and I could have gonewith the medium. I went ahead and washed them in cold water and threw them in the dryer. I am just hoping they shrunk some and will fit. I so needed new bras and I am traveling so had them delivered where I am visitig. Have to say...I am really tired of these size charts that are all over the place. QVC, get your act together and demand better of your venders. Love to hear what others experienced.

Honored Contributor

Re: TSV Review and Sizing Issue????

@gigy.  Bras have their own special fitting problems, but generally speaking for other items, ignore the sizing charts and use the actual garment measurements.  You can access them by going to the item description and clicking at the end of the text where it says, "click here".  Measure items in your closet that fit well and use those figures as a guide.  Also read reviews, note the fabric type and amount of stretch, and look at the fit on the models.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

I would go ahead and use the free exchange for size if they’re still in stock! (And I wouldn’t feel bad about washing/drying. You tried your best to make them work.)

Respected Contributor

@gigy .... I agree with @TSVornotTSV.  The perfect situation for the exchange program... I wouldn't wash and dry them, though.  Just exchange them.  It's free to do, and seems like a much better option than trying to shrink them.

Respected Contributor

You can still exchange them after they’ve been washed.
Valued Contributor

@gigy I have been to the V Secret store and sized numerous times.  They have yet to find any item in their store they would suggest I purchase.   It seems some people are a hard fit in the undergarment department.   With this said, I have never tried to buy online.  

Ironically, I  have found a size at the Mart store for $3.99 that fits me perfectly (Victoria Secret) and I buy every color I can find in the size I found that works.   Can't believe my luck on this one as they wash and DRY in dryer with no issues (only reason I tried drying them was the fact they were so cheap).  

I suggest anyone that has a Wallyworld in their area, go thru that department and find some of the $3.99 br@s and try one.  You may be shocked like I was at the quality and appearance they give you.  

Trusted Contributor

But that is just the point, I did look at the actual garment measurements and followed the size comparable to my chest measurements. Remember this item was a choice of small, medium or large
Trusted Contributor

I ordered a small because I'm a 34 B but it is hard to fasten - a little tight. I'm afraid to go to exchange for a Medium as the cup size may be too big?

Regular Contributor

I stoopped wasting my money on return shipping for Breezies bras years ago. They never seem to exactly match the sizing stated, or any other bra sizing. it was costing too much to return them. The entire industry needs to be rehauled so that sizing is consistent from brand-to-brand.

Respected Contributor

I wear a 36c therefore ordered the large.  I always wear a medium in most things....anyway, yes the fit is good but the cups are a little large.  Not sure if I am going to keep them...still deciding and will see how they fit after I wash them.