Respected Contributor

Be careful about this chair.  The foot rest looks to be short.  Notice how everyone's feet dangle off the edge.  This can be VERY uncomfortable.  Your feet should be resting on the footrest-not hanging off the edge.

Respected Contributor

Compared to mine, same brand - the 'size' of the chair looks to be scaled down from the one I purchased in the local store 2 years ago - and the price is the same...another case of ''things aren't what they use to be''.

Honored Contributor

@bargainsgirl   Size matters for sure.  Not all recliners of any brand are good fits for everyone's body.   The chair that would make David or Rick comfortable is highly unlikely to work for me -  the seat would be so deep that my feet wouldn't rest on the floor when I wanted to sit upright!

And they would be uncomfortable in the chair I'd buy.

Respected Contributor

In the picture true on the homepage, the model looks like he is sitting in a kiddie chair!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

I would never buy something like this without sitting in it first.  I guess the "easy pays" make it attractive for a lot of people but buyer beware!

Super Contributor

We just bought a recliner at the Lazy Boy store near us last Saturday. It was during the Memorial Day sale. The one that we got was supposed to be for people 5'3" and shorter. Maybe that's what the one shown is for, too?

Trusted Contributor

It seems more like an accent chair recliner.  It does look uncomfortable unless you are a smaller framed person.  Love La-Z-Boy.  We have a couple we bought at one of their store 3 years ago.  Still looks new.

Honored Contributor

product thumbnail 4

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Your heels should not touch the end of the foot rest. Should be like this:

Should Feet Hang Over Recliner Chair? - Office Solution Pro

Esteemed Contributor

I remember seeing David demo this chair and.........when he sat down

you could hardly see the chair LOL..........and legs dangling off.