Regular Contributor

This is a joke.  They are charging $96.00 (which nlcudes shipping and handling) for this unit and claim that at retail it would sell for $149.  On PowerXL's website they sell a unit the same size that includes the glass lid, the inner pot, die cast grill plate, mesh/frying basket, bake pan, crisper pan and a thermometer plus the cookbook for $179. 

Buyer beware.  This is a ripoff.Am waiting to see if Ninja comes out with a better product.  Also, on QVC they don't give enough details about the product and the warranty.  If it's anything like copper chef products, they only give you a six month warranty.

Honored Contributor

Re: TSV PowerXL - Buyer Beware

@Whitney400    On Amazon this unit selling for $144. or close to it.  It has mostly very good reviews, however, they were done when it was new.  It seems to have a history of quitting in its first year.  I don't trust goods produced by this company.  Too little is known about it as it seemed to have popped up very suddenly. K

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm confused. How exactly is the TSV a ripoff? What about it does a buyer need to beware?  

It's $89. That's less than I've seen it elsewhere . If I'm not mistaken it's less than Walmart, Amazon, and Target. Consumers are free to purchase or not. The MRP I've seen listed is $149. Again, how is it a joke and where is the ripoff?

Respected Contributor

Ninja has a similar one. It’s $219 at Kohl’s.
Esteemed Contributor

@Etoile308 I don't follow the...math path either.  I'll check the batteries in my calculator.

Trusted Contributor

@fthunt  New math maybe??  lol

Esteemed Contributor

The ninja grill is outstanding.

Honored Contributor

I have the original ninja foodi gril, and paid considerably more for it a year and a half ago.  The Power XL actually looks like a good machine with an excellent price.  I don’t understand the OP’s post.  

Esteemed Contributor

I have the Ninja Foodi Grill.  My kids have the Power XL. The like mine better.