Regular Contributor

I bought it, and just left this under customer care.  I'm upset that tons of reviews say it doesn't vacuum!!!  

An item that I'm still waiting for has lots of reviews, and they're all BAD!!!! The reviews say that it doesn't vacuum!!!  For $75 it should!!!  I am so annoyed,,,I refuse to pay for shipping!!!  How can you sell a product that doesn't work??!!!!!   Shameful!!!!!

Respected Contributor

@Flady1, how can you say a product doesn't work if you haven't tried it? 

Honored Contributor

@Flady1 wrote:

I bought it, and just left this under customer care.  I'm upset that tons of reviews say it doesn't vacuum!!!  

An item that I'm still waiting for has lots of reviews, and they're all BAD!!!! The reviews say that it doesn't vacuum!!!  For $75 it should!!!  I am so annoyed,,,I refuse to pay for shipping!!!  How can you sell a product that doesn't work??!!!!!   Shameful!!!!!

@Flady1   Have you used it for yourself yet?  Why fly off the handle based off what others are saying? 

I haven't received mine yet, and I'll wait to give my personal opinion of it when I actually get a chance to use it.  

Honored Contributor

@Flady1 

If it doesn't work for you, just return it as defective, that's all.

Contact EZ returns that you are returning a defective item.

Pack it up, slap the label on.

Schedule a FREE USPS pick up, toss it in your mail box.

EZ returns will issue full credit in a couple days.

EASY!  NO need to be annoyed.

It may work fine for you.

Honored Contributor

Mine arrived today but I probably won't be able to open it and give it a try until Monday or  Tuesday.  Keeping my fingers crossed 🤞