Trusted Contributor

TSV Plz HELP ME WITH SIZE! ***Beach Pants***

Small or medium --PLEASE HELP!  Not sure which to order. I'm high-waisted, waist about 31 inches, 5ft.5 inches. 132 LBS.

Would the small be comfortable for me?!

THANKS FOR ANY HELP!

-SOLAR 

Valued Contributor

Re: TSV Plz HELP ME WITH SIZE! ***Beach Pants***

Did you look at the "click here" garment measurement's?   Look at the hip measurements.   Based on your weight, I would guess you could wear a small because of the fullness of the legs of the pants.

Contributor

I'm 5'6" 145# 32" waist and have these pants in both sizes. I find the Small to fit better. The Medium are baggy on me and the rise is too long.
Contributor

@ Solar Is My Name I think an XS would fit you. Denim & Company pants run big. Definitely don’t get the Small if one of the posters put she weighs 10 lbs more than you and Small works for her. Have fun shopping!
Respected Contributor

@Solar Is My Name wrote:

Small or medium --PLEASE HELP!  Not sure which to order. I'm high-waisted, waist about 31 inches, 5ft.5 inches. 132 LBS.

THANKS FOR ANY HELP!

-SOLAR 

I think small would work for you.  Small is baggy on me and I weigh 112# and less once summer hits and I start walking more and more.  I'm getting the x-small.  

Respected Contributor

I am 5'6" 129# and ordered XS. I understand they are full leg but I have no tush and I don't want the tail and croch to bag. 

When a host gives the height of a model and then the size it gives incomplete information. There is a lot of interest in these pants and accurate info would be so so helpful. 

Trusted Contributor

@JenniW Thank you! Those specifics are helpful! Appreciate it!

Valued Contributor

@Solar Is My Name wrote:

THANKS FOR ANY HELP!

-SOLAR 

I'm 5'5" and 134 LBS  - I have the Denim & Co Beach pants from 2020 and they are XS. I ordered the Small originally and returned them for XS which is a much better fit. 

Honored Contributor

You can't order by weight.  You have to take your measurements and use the size chart. 

Valued Contributor

The Small should fit you. The Medium will be too big.

@chrystaltree wrote:

You can't order by weight.  You have to take your measurements and use the size chart. 

@chrystaltree when I write reviews, I include the garment measurements. It's what I need when I'm not sure of the fit. Height and weight tell me nothing as that can range five sizes.

There's a website called mybodygallery dot com. Women post pictures of themselves, usually in underwear or swimsuit. You put your height and weight in, and everyone who is that size will come up. My height and weight had five sizes of jeans, with only a few on the extreme ends, but still, that leaves three of the most worn sizes.