Honored Contributor

Re: TSV Pillows- Anyone here own these? thoughts?

I might have tried them if they offered a regular size.  Even though I have a queen bed, I prefer regular sized pillows.  The pillow cases work much better.

Valued Contributor

I have a different brand of gel pillows from A. I’m really tough on pillows. The gel pillow is comfy and lasts longer than any other brand I’ve tried.
Honored Contributor

I decided to order the queen in plush. I've been needing new pillows and don't plan on going to any stores in the near future so decided I would give these a try. 

Trusted Contributor

I ordered the pillows. King firm because we are side and back sleepers. Took a chance because I own two older sets of Northern Nights pillows from 16 years ago, a queen set and a euro set. They have been wonderful pillows. I’ve also been very pleased with sheets and comforters from Northern Nights; it’s a Q brand I trust. Looking forward to trying the gel, and these are much better priced than pillows from 2 sources I was considering...Company Store and Casper. Hubby likes down fill, but his pillow has become yucky. Hope I can get it away from him. He’s very possessive about his pillow!
Respected Contributor

@hippiechick7897 wrote:
I have a different brand of gel pillows from A. I’m really tough on pillows. The gel pillow is comfy and lasts longer than any other brand I’ve tried.

@hippiechick7897 Are gel pillows hot?  I've tried many pillows over the years but never tried gel.  Now I alternate between micropedic pillow and my pillow (both very different) but always curious if something else out there would be better.

Respected Contributor

Just watched the video and read reviews -- very mixed.  People seem to love them or hate them (I've seen this on sheets too).  I still don't know if I'd be Plush or Firm - not sure that I want to take a chance.

Valued Contributor

@sueinsf I don’t find them to be hot while sleeping.
Regular Contributor

@hippiechick7897 wrote:
@sueinsfI don’t find them to be hot while sleeping.

I used to have gel pillows and didn't find them hot.  The Tony hsn pillows with microbeads gets hot on my neck.  He claims you stay cool! No...in fact his pillows were the only that made me hot!  The My Pillow I still have.  They're ok, but I need very firm.  

Thanks again everyone for your input!  I really appreciate it.  I did order the tsv in firm gel, Queen.  We'll see how it goes!

Respected Contributor

Thanks @hippiechick7897  and @RealQuiet

The My Pillow is a little too firm for me, although I do use it and make a less firm area.  I'd probably like it better if it had less fill.  I really don't need a new pillow right now so I think I might take a pass on this one.  I'd like to see how it holds up over time.

Valued Contributor

@sueinsf I’m currently using the Casper pillow and I really like it. Like I said I’m really hard on pillows and they go flat super fast for me.

I roll around a ton during the night so I buy one queen and one king so the entire width of my queen size bed is covered in case I roll there.

Might be worth a look if you’re on the pillow search. More good reviews than bad.

I haven’t found these to be hot either.

https://www.qvc.com/catalog/search.html?keyword=Casper+pillow