Regular Contributor

TSV Pillows- Anyone here own these? thoughts?

Honored Contributor

Re: TSV Pillows- Anyone here own these? thoughts?

I had to go look, and no, I don't own them.  But I did order the queens, pillows are my thing.  

Honored Contributor

I had to look at them.  I've never tried a gel pillow.  I have bamboo pillows which I love.

Esteemed Contributor

@RealQuiet 

Tempting.  I would like new pillows...they're my thing too!

Esteemed Contributor

@depglass 

Just curious.  Which set did you get?

I like they are washable.  I have a My Pillow and wash it at least once every 3 weeks.

Honored Contributor

I got the "one plush one firm" set.  I usually like firm, but I can always use extra pillows.  We normally have a lot of summer company, probably not this year.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@depglass 

That's what I ended up ordering in King.   My husband laughs at my passion for pillows. 

My sister-in-law brags that she's had her pillow for years, which creeps me out.  Her mattress is ancient too....which is even worse.

A funny story, but I once took some pillows to her to use for her dog beds, and she took them for her own beds.  She didn't launder them either.  Yikes!  Not that they were dirty, but I had not laundered them since they were intended for the dogs

Who in the world would use someone elses pillow???

@RealQuiet 

Thanks for pointing them out.  I haven't bought anything from QVC in about 5 years.  Was not sure my card was still active.Cat LOL

Regular Contributor

Thanks ladies for your input so far!  I'm still debating.  I have the My Pillow but they don't work for me.  I need firm.  They mentioned the firm is a gel and no mention if the gel pillows can be washed.  I have the Tony pillows from HSN but too mush and wake up with neck aches.  I'll give these a try.

Esteemed Contributor

@RealQuiet 

I have the My Pillow firm, too.  It's quite a few years old, and it has worked well for me.

However, it seems to go flat quicker now than when it was new.

I have two and alternate them so I can wash one and have a clean one ready to use.  It's great at first, then seems to flatten out.

In watching the video, these pillows didn't look as firm as the firm My Pillow (to me anyway).  The firm MP is the firmest pillow I've had without discomfort.

Cannot tell you how many pillows I've bought over the years.  Seems they all have a short life and, my biggest dilemma is what to do with the old pillows.

I hate throwing them in the trash!

Regular Contributor

witchywoman. I take my tired pillows and linens to local vet clinic. They are always grateful to have them for the animals.