Occasional Contributor

Re: TSV Perricone--who is getting this?????

Thank you so much, I appreciate the information.

Regular Contributor

I use the NP cream twice a day (for years and years now) and like it right next to the skin.  Always put a moisturizer on top.  I can actually feel the NP tighten my face.

Respected Contributor

@wise decision wrote:

I use the NP cream twice a day (for years and years now) and like it right next to the skin.  Always put a moisturizer on top.  I can actually feel the NP tighten my face.

I hope mine comes fast, excited to try it.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've decided I would try it if I got more than 30 days to try it. I would need every bit of 30 days after I get it to try it and decide. Then if I wasn't happy it would be over the 30 day return period. I'm also a little concerned it would not last 6 months. Still on the fence. It will probably sell out. 

I broke down an bought it. 

Spoiler

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I bought 2.  This line has made the biggest difference in my skin.  When I stray, I always come back, or try to incorporate at least one Perricone product with whatever I'm trying.  His eyelid serum is impressive so I ALWAYS keep that in my routine.  

I  hope we both like this TSV.  The cream I use all the time but the Conformer will be a new addition for me.  I think I had a sample of it about 8 years ago but not enough to tell if it made a difference.