Contributor

Did anyone else get an email for a TSV presale candle impressions lantern? When I click on it I only get a page telling me its not available.

Frequent Contributor

Same here!  I really like that lantern and already have two of them.  I was going to order two more, but clicking on the link in the email just takes me to a Sold-Out page.

Contributor

By any chance would you have the item number?

Occasional Contributor

Count me in as well! I would really like to see what colors they are offering, as I already have 2 of the cream.  

Respected Contributor

Me too....sold out. Never saw that before. Hope it is an error because I really like the one I have.

Contributor

Thanks everyone...so now I know its not just my email not working...I looked at a previous CI lantern on youtube but it looks like this new one opens up...not sure which one you have but they both look nice...hoping they fix the link...Thanks again!

Honored Contributor

@juncus wrote:

Same here!  I really like that lantern and already have two of them.  I was going to order two more, but clicking on the link in the email just takes me to a Sold-Out page.

@juncus

You can find the item # at peacemanor blogspot. I tried it thru the email & with the item # both say sold out.

Honored Contributor

It's doing the samething for me.  I have two from last year and love them.  Would love to see the other colors too.

Contributor

Found this info for the TSV on my facebook page....Capture.JPG

Children are the Rainbow of Life...Grandchildren are the Pot of Gold
Contributor

Capture1.JPG

Children are the Rainbow of Life...Grandchildren are the Pot of Gold