Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

Then if you think the Breezies TSV was overkill...don't flick over to Q2 (rainy day here so I flicked channels today).

The presentations were ridiculous for a Strawberry huller ...45 minutes of the "Now your Cooking" spent on showing how to hull a strawberry ...😳😳😳

and the TSV hits just keep coming🙄🙄🙄

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1.  Ole Rick was going crazy with that thing last night.  I have my own technique using the bowl of a teaspoon.  I can zip right through a quart of fruit.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

It seems to be a very nice bra, though.

I'm wondering.........do these types of bras (foam shell) arrive in a box or bag?

I haven't ordered bras via mail, only 'in person' in stores.  Mainly because I don't like 'squished' (smashed) bras unless they are soft, non-foam shell cups.

Otherwise, very nice bra.  I like the side panel feature.

Bag, unless packaged with other items. They usually arrive in good condition i've never had a problem with condition.  the problem is the incnsistency in the sizing. The quality is what you would expect for the price.

Trusted Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@Kachina624 

Then if you think the Breezies TSV was overkill...don't flick over to Q2 (rainy day here so I flicked channels today).

The presentations were ridiculous for a Strawberry huller ...45 minutes of the "Now your Cooking" spent on showing how to hull a strawberry ...😳😳😳

and the TSV hits just keep coming🙄🙄🙄

@homedecor1 Hehhhhhh! 😁😂😁

Respected Contributor

I agree that the TSV presentations are ridiculous.

I still don’t know how many times they have to repeat themselves or how much 

air time is needed to present the same item over and over again in a 24hr period.

As far as that strawberry thing (just another unnecessary gadget, to me),

well we are adult shoppers, I think we can figure it out on our own just fine.

Again, what all can possibly be said about an item like that anyhow?

For sure, they will figure out a hundred ways of saying the same thing over and over.

-Texas Hill Country-
Honored Contributor

IMO, this company makes bras for them only - mom & daughters. They do not cater to ALL women with all sized breasts which I find to be a huge disservice to ALL women.

Valued Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD @Kachina624 I agree with everything you both said.  The sister who speaks by the models drives me nuts and is an immediate channel changer.  My experience with Breezies bras was not good.  If you're firm and don't need strong support they may work very well.   I'm neither so I have to keep with Wacoal.

Honored Contributor

@bootsanne   I get my lingerie at herroom.com. They're a very large variety of everything lingerie, very reasonable price pots too.

Respected Contributor

@eddyandme 

I could not believe the price of those hot dogs and all the sales they were racking up!

I hope if I ever start buying $90 worth of expensive hot dogs my kids do an intervention! 

Esteemed Contributor

@Catch71 wrote:

@eddyandme 

I could not believe the price of those hot dogs and all the sales they were racking up!

I hope if I ever start buying $90 worth of expensive hot dogs my kids do an intervention! 

UNBELIEVABLE!!  @Catch71 , it's just amazing - don't even think they cost that much from a vendor cart in NYC - already cooked and yummy!