Valued Contributor

For anyone who has missed any of today's presentations, Breezies is on again. Don't miss it!

Highlighted
New Contributor

I so agree its overkill. Her voice is so annoying Im sorry I know she trying to sell her product but OMG.

Super Contributor

@Kachina624 

YES ...  DITTO

Can't watch it today...

Honored Contributor

@Irish1210 wrote:

@Kachina624  I don't mind the numerous showings of the TSVs...........if I'm not interested, I change the channel.

This must be the "new round of complaining"  which you labeled another poster's observation and comment.

To call out a person by name and be critical of their voice (looks, etc) is simply unkind ~~ We discussed this type of behavior in my preK class today.

@Irish1210.  We aren't talking about children in school here.  The discussion is about adults performing in a public forum where they're open to criticism, just as all public figures are, especially when their activities are controversial.  We expect someone who is hired to speak publicly to have a reasonably pleasant voice.  That is not the case here.

Surely you can see the difference.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I wonder if they thought about running the TSV for 24 hours non stop on one of the 3 channels they own now. I usually will not watch the whole day if I'm not interested in the TSV and then I'll buy and turn the channel.

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624  Thank you.  ITA.  

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 

Mask it anyway you like, there's no excuse for being unkind Smiley Happy

You actually said that another person's voice didn't sound human.........why the need to be so mean???

Doesn't matter if you're 9 or 99 ~ good manners are so much more attractive ~

Surely you can understand that, my PreK students did : )

Esteemed Contributor

@Snowhite714 wrote:

For anyone who has missed any of today's presentations, Breezies is on again. Don't miss it!

Cat SadCat SadCat SurprisedCat SurprisedCat WinkCat WinkCat FrustratedCat FrustratedCat LOL

Haven't watched it - turned it on, motor-mouth was full throttle - I was gone!

Trusted Contributor

Doesn’t it just pop your clogs when David V. always says ”Everybody is ordering”....... Not me!

Honored Contributor

@Irish1210.  We'll have to agree to disagree.  I consider it critical but not mean.  If an opera singer went on stage and shrieked, would you call her performance great just so you wouldn't hurt her feelings?  You'd be doing her a disfavor and your review would be dishonest.  People in the public eye are or should be accustomed to criticism, especially if they're not suited for the job.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment